Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat 52% Humidity

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 17:47:54 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

ugg i just wanna Melt. its 82 degrees here with a high Humidity, i have a headache from the humidity and i wasn't able to get to sleep until six this morning, and then my cleaner called at like Nine 'rubs face' i am not a happy star.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 18:41:42 )

What is the normal humidity for you?

It differs person to person but a good range for people is considered 40%-60%. But if you are used to a desert than 52% might feel high for you.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 19:35:21 )
I hope you feel better and it gets less humid there soon! Apparently it's 85 degrees with 56% humidity here at the moment, but it actually doesn't feel too bad for me, and I hate humidity. But to be fair, when I feel miserable due to humidity and check it then it's always at least like 85% though, so maybe I just don't notice it unless it's really high.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 21:16:44 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

@Totalanimefan: I perfer it to have less. like forty..'blinks'
@Clover: My sister figu red out what to do, she said i was to hot so dressed and all she shoved me into the shower and started working on cooling me down.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 21:18:33 )

@Nephila: it's part of a EI..um

'Land Separating Ocean And Sea' EI

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/26 21:33:49 )

@star2000shadow: What state do you live in?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 00:15:18 )

It is 76% humidity here. Save me.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 03:24:31 )

@Totalanimefan: Wisconsin 'nods'
@sunny: your kidding i how..um my sister says to take a cold shower, start the water off slightly warm, and then slowly after getting head, neck, back of the neck, feet, and armpits wet ..it helps your body cool down easier.. also drink and eat things that are cold bu t more waterish like icee's, or slushies..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.