Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Help I Need Guidance Please

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 03:19:49 )
A while ago I thought I could open a shop to liquidate my assets and an art request thread to spend the proceeds on art but its not far to anyone because I'm way too busy to do anything very regularly. So then today I thought I'd like to just host a give away to basically give away all my things and monies and I was thinking that some kind of art of like any medium or quality or whatever would be an entry and everyone would get stuff or maybe I could just like start blessing newbies or something I don't know

I just know that when I left Ernya/when it went down (Ernya was an old avatar site that I basically lived on in high school) I got a bunch of art and several years later its still fun for me to look back at all that art and remember all the people I considered friends and all the silly characters I had made so that's kind of what I wanted to here

But I think I want to just set aside the few items I have that I actually love and just get rid of the rest because I literally come on here once a month at MOST and like I should give this stuff to people who would love it as much as I loved having stuff and avatar site wealth when I needed it to stay positive IRL yanno so what should I dooooooo please suggestions would be loved and appreciated

Also company cause I'm feeling really low right now and everyone I have is busy right now so yeah </3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 05:47:44 )

@pecan: Hey there. I do recommend keeping the items that Spark joy lol

I'm not sure what to do about trying to get lots of art. Post in art shops and place an order?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/24 02:05:19 )
Yeah I guess that’s really all I can do huh lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/24 19:02:55 )

@pecan: If you don't have time for an art contest I think that's your only choice?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 04:58:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah probably, maybe sometime soon I'll be able to look around in there
I like the colors you used for your avatar, very pretty to look at~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 05:29:44 )

@pecan: Thank you <333
How's the wedding planning going?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 06:52:08 )
@Totalanimefan:
Oh good, kind of crazy. We actually had ourselves a covid wedding, just the skeleton crew as we called everyone, so now we're planning more of a family reunion/reception party for next year as a belated celebration lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 07:01:38 )

@pecan: That's nice. When did you get married? Congrats!
A friend of our was going to get married in Oct, but they want to put it off until 2021 at least. I think it's a wise move cause they wanted a huge wedding!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.