Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops new artist here (closed)

Donator — She/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 14:50:55 )
i would love to start doing commissions asap so i can start earning money to make a cute avatar.
right now as im new ill take offers, then later as i get an idea of what prices my art goes for i might have a set price.
samples can be found on my deviantart here

i like:
furrys
kawaii
creepy

idont like:
tbh idk so just offer

while i wait for offers ill work on my avatar or chat if people stop by id love to make some new friends this site seems cool ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 15:27:31 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

Hi there, welcome to Voltra ^^

Btw congrats on opening up an art shop and your art is really cool! :o I also wish you good luck

Donator — She/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 15:43:02 )
@chiffonorange: aw thanks, do you know how long the site has been around? just curious how many events and such ive missed,looks rather new.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 15:48:34 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@lonelylucid: You're welcome! I'm guessing it's been around 3 years, I think? And I joined on March this year haha, and the only event I know of is the Vibrance Day which is in April, I'm sure there are more upcoming events this year but not sure when. :o

Donator — She/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 15:57:19 )
@chiffonorange:
ok cool.
also love your art. people that can do art with a mouse are like 10x talented then ones like me imo. cause it takes so much more practice to get your hand perfect. im curious what program you use :O

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 17:57:42 )

@lonelylucid: hi welcome to Voltra!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 22:20:03 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@lonelylucid: Oh thank you. And I don't think I'm talented, just... ehh okay I think? And I use MS Paint often and rarely use Medibang.

Donator — She/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 23:27:16 )
@chiffonorange: ooh i see i use fresh paint to sketch and firealpaca to line and color ^^
but ive always loved the look of mspaint, though i suck at using it XD
@Totalanimefan: hello and thanks again <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 23:37:24 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@lonelylucid: I see. *nods* I've never heard of Fresh Paint, but I have heard of Firealpaca only a little bit though I have yet to try. :o And yeah, MS Paint has their own look (despite its negative reputation) and I don't think you're bad at using it at all.

Donator — She/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 23:41:58 )
@chiffonorange: well it doesnt have layers and im spoiled by other programs.
fresh paint is a free drawing program you can find on the microsoft store on windows. it is very realistic looking and it feels very realistic too. thats why i prefer it over just sketching in firealpaca.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 23:45:22 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@lonelylucid: That's an interesting fact. *nods* I suppose sketching on a digital art program may require some focus (I think?) compare to sketching on a paper :o

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 16:50:13 )

@lonelylucid: Hello and welcome to Voltra!

We have an Item Museum where you can view past items. There's also a price guide if you need estimated prices for items too!

I hope you enjoy your time here! c:

Donator — She/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/10 17:15:47 )
@valefor: yes thanks, ive been looking through that . its interested when i joined i looked at the bottom of the page at the copy right to get an idea of how long the site had been going for and i assumed it was relatively new.. but im realizing as looking its been going since like 2017ish? and if so there is tons of items ima have to search through and to think i maybe wanted to try and collect them all *rolls eyes*

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/12 17:55:43 )

@lonelylucid: You're welcome! And yea, we've been here for a few years so there's quite a lot of items already.
    But hey, the fun's all in the questing, right? xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.