Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 23:50:00 )

I've been in the mood for some superhero fantasy type thing lately
maybe cause I've been thinking about marvel and dc, plus been wanting to use my two super villains for some time now

anyway, I wonder if anyone else is interested in it?
It'll be more on the dark side of superheroes/villains since I'm not much into kiddish things
like to see some type of dark of everything
I haven't thought of setting and plot yet
which I wanted to work with you guys for it'll be more fun that way
plus I was thinking it should be more on character development as well than dominantly plot-driven
idk yet

UPDATE:
The year is 2049, the future of Gotham City, now nicknamed Mayhem. The setting is futuristic and many things have changed in technology and other goods though people have not. They still have their gritty personalities, mostly keep things to themselves unless involved in a situation making it harder for the cops to find rising criminals..especially raising super villains. Though of course when there are rising villains there are rising heros…

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 16:27:53 )
@muioo: i think i would be interested! i love exploring character development, though at the moment i don't have an old character in mind that could fit this scenario, so i might make a new one :0 (which is what normally happens anyway lol)
are you driving more at a superhero that suddenly questions their sense of justice or a hero that is already considering if they want to switch to the dark side? i guess it gets even more dramatic if they were naive prior to the intrusion of the super villain :0
unfortunately i'm not really one for groups though -- i prefer 1x1s or maybe a group of three. i'd like to see where this idea goes though :)

Voltie — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 21:24:13 )
@Peony: Yea having a completely new character is fine too of course
I havnt played my ocs in so long and havnt really explored them so they're still newish
That would be dramatic lol
I would like to see range of both heros and villians hopefully and not too much of the typical ones
Hopefully it'll be a nice size group which I dont mind a smaller group
But if not then I'll just do a 1x1 or something

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 21:44:38 )
@muioo: My past experience with group RPs recently consisted of them falling out after two rounds of replies, which is why I'm generally iffy about them (though those groups consisted of like...six to eight people?) and my timezone is weird so I prefer 1x1s unless there will be a set turn order in posting.

Voltie — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 00:37:07 )
@Peony: Yea same or either that get ignored completely cause there too many
Hmm after some thinking I might make this a small group may be between 5-10 people the most

Voltie — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 08:25:42 )
plot updated

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.