Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Testing, 1, 2, 3 Testing forum

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:52:50 )
Testing layouts for art shops or what ever else.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:53:14 )
Post 1 intro to the shop

Kitten's shop of random things

Just as the title says, this is just a shop full of random things.

Since I'm between jobs and stuff, I decided to open up a shop. I have plenty of things to offer, so look around!

Pricing: This is gonna be weird since I don't know what to even price this stuff at, so some will be labeled "PWYW", while others will be listed as "Bribe only."

You have to send the trade after I approve your order. If you need to cancel the trade for any reason, please let me know.

I might accept art trades, but I'll be really picky on who I'll accept. Please read my rules below to find out what I will accept on art trades and other things.

I do accept RLC, but that is to only be discussed off site on my Twitter or my deviantART.

Art Stream: Offline
https://www.twitch.tv/dr4gonickitt3ns

Do's and don'ts
These are my general do's and don'ts. Please make sure you read them.
I will do:
- OCs = Avatars
- Females > Males
- Closed species
- Furries

I will not do:
- Couples
- Weapons (not good at them)
- NSFW (slight NSFW is completely ok [EX: nip nop coverings or bikinis], just nothing full on suggestive or naked)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:53:38 )
Post 2 rules of the shop

Shop Rules
These are the rules of the shop. It relates to everything I sell as well as other things.

Main Shop Rules
- Please use a order form. Each spot has an order form provided.
- Please respect everyone in the shop.
- Please do not quote anything on the first page.
- Please quote or ping me if you have a question. Do not quote or ping me if you are placing and order.
- Please read the Do's and Don'ts for each post for my art work. Each is different from the last.
- One order at a time. I'm not a machine.
- Provide a reference with your order please. I don't care if that is going to be your current avatar for months.
- RLC orders will come before virtual currency orders.
- Please remember that I have a life outside my shop. If you can't wait for something to be done, please ask or give a higher price.
- Please credit my work! If you are posting it to tumblr or anything like that, please credit my deviantART or my Twitter. If you are posting it up on Toyhouse, please credit my Toyhouse.
- Please do not use my art work on sites like Twitch or for profit. Its not fair to me if you are paying in virtual currency for something you might gain money on.

Art Trade Rules
- If you want to do an art trade, please let me know and use the form provided first.
- I will not do anything until you show me a WIP of your side, depending on what it is.
- List down your art samples and what you are willing to draw and not draw.
- I will be asking for art of my OCs and maybe a few of my sonas. I'll pick out one when I accept your art trade. If anything, I'll just throw down a few OCs and let you pick and choose.
- I will not be doing any couple art on trades, sorry.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:54:06 )
Post 3 Orders in the shop

Shop Orders

I will be doing 4 at a time for every category. So please keep this in mind. Remember, one order at a time.

Orders

1. ---, pg --, ---
tbe

2. ---, pg --, ---
tbe

3. ---, pg --, ---
tbe

4. ---, pg --, ---
tbe

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:54:26 )
Post 5 Chibi samples of the shop

Chibi Samples
Chibi PWYW
I don't really have many samples right now, since I've been a little lazy, but here are at least 2. I'll add more samples over time.

Tall and Simple Bribe
These are just tall and simple.

Order Form
Please use this to place your order.
[b]Username:[/b] --
[b]Offer:[/b] --
[b]Chibi/Tall?:[/b] --
[b]Reference:[/b] --
[b]Anything I need to know?:[/b] --

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:54:50 )
Post 6 Animation samples of the shop

Animation Samples
Head Shot animations Not Available for now.
Simple animations, blinking and stuff. Just a few samples.
Note: These will be done on a small canvas (200x200), then increased to 1000x1000. Can be resized down to 500x500 or 100x100. If you want it resized, please let me know in your order forum or I will not resize it for you.

Fancy Animations Bribe only
More complex animations. This stuff takes time and effort. I use two different programs to make this. There are different animations for each, so please keep this in mind. I will have it at 300x500 canvas size for the animation layout. These animations are great for roleplays or to figure out moods for a character. More animation samples can be found here.
Note: I can only do 2 eyed animations. I can't not do anything multiple. I can do one eye animations, but it has to be on one side of the character. (EX: A character with a eye patch.)
There is a total of 31 samples, but I'm going to have them all located here. I only have 10 samples listed, I hope you understand. Please pick a sample and post it as a link in the order form.

Order Form
[b]Fancy:[/b] --
[b]Link to desired animation for Fancy:[/b] Please delete this line if you are not ordering a fancy animation

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:55:08 )
Post 7 Pixel art samples of the shop
Pixel Art
I'm only going to be offering things for the smaller pixels for now. I might add bigger pixel bases in the future. All of these can be resized up to 400%.

I will only be doing simple animations for these. (EX: Blink/bounce or blink/wing flutter) Anything more complex will not be considered. If you want a more complex animation, please put down a bribe.

Smol Base PWYW
My own personal pixel base. Very simple and quick to do. More samples can be found here.

Tiny Base PWYW
Base by naoyee on deviantART. More Samples can be found here.

Chubby Base PWYW
A base I made. More samples can be found here.

Order Form
[b]Smol/Tiny/Chubby?:[/b] --

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:55:48 )
Post 9 Limited time only samples of the shop
Limited Time Only
Not available
This is for things I'm doing for a limited time. This can range from pixel art to animations. Please check this post every so often for limited time things. I will try to update it for up coming YCH (Your Character Here).

Dancy Dance Animation YCH
Currently not available, making more samples
A cute dancing, or maybe jumping, animation. Really happy and high energy.
The only sample as of right now.

Order Form
Please use this to place your order. Nothing here is available for the time being.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 21:57:10 )
Post 10 Past orders
Past Orders
This is past orders from this shop. It will go from: Newest to Oldest. If it isn't here, please check my dA or my Twitter for all my work.

Each is categorized. If there was more than one, I will label it.

Chibis
None

Tall and Simple
None

Animated Head Shots
None

Fancy Animations
None

Pixel Art
None

Limited Time only
None

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 22:02:32 )
Post 10 Freebies
Freebies
This is for shop regulars or people who regularly show up on my art streams on twitch. Some times I do them in general, but it depends on when I'm in the mood to do freebies, really.

This is usually all random. It can be head shots, to chibis on a base. Don't expect them to be colored though.

If I'm using a base, it will be a base by Silhh on dA.

Rules for freebies:
- If you post it anywhere, please credit my work.
- Do not complain because I missed a detail. It is a freebie after all.
- For the love of Talos, say thank you if I give you something for free. No thank you = No more freebies

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 22:52:36 )
Reserved post for shop 1

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 22:53:01 )
Reserved post for shop 2

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 22:53:12 )
Reserved post for shop 3
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.