Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Bear's Shopping List

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 22:37:50 )

@Bearnas Tyr: you are most welcome! I wish I had extras of some of the others items but I don’t.

And thank you! <3 how are you?

Donator — Dumbass Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 23:20:31 )
New log entry:

@Bonnie:
I'm alright! Just finished drawing a commission for my lil' art shop that I don't immediately hate, which is refreshing! :D
Feels good manggg

How's you yourself? ^^

Saving log entry...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 23:23:55 )

@Bearnas Tyr: that’s great! I wish I could draw, art is always a great way to get some of the items you want!

I’m doing okay. Went back to work in the office after working from home for months. I miss working from home already but it’s fine. Time to relax

Donator — Dumbass Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 23:38:36 )
New log entry:

@Bonnie: The whole reason why I opened an art shop in the first place, god know's i'm not the chattiest person so also a good way to make some virtual currency haha!

Aw, I don't suppose you could barter with your boss for some work-from-home sessions every once in a while? I guess lockdown rules are being mellowed out around now huh? Or maybe they've completely lifted where you are?

Saving log entry...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 01:21:46 )

@Bearnas Tyr: yeah you did well! People love art! So I’m sure it will do very well!

Yeah the guidelines kind of relaxed here so we can work in the office, we just don’t take site visitors anymore. It’s okay I’ll eventually sort of get over it. XD only time will tell honestly

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.