Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Testing, 1, 2, 3 hippity hoppity i test on this property

Donator — Dumbass Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 13:31:52 )
Okay what does all this do

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

• aya
    • next
    • nextext
    • nextextext

• ayaya
  • ayayaya

hah i could make litteral wikipedia articles if i really wanted that's neat

:

There appears to be no way to get rid of the ":" at the start.

Some dude in 45 BC:

Ay font time

comic sans ms to burn people's eyeballs
SupercallifragilisticEXPIALIDOCIOUS ---- tahoma
SupercallifragilisticEXPIALIDOCIOUS ---- century
SupercallifragilisticEXPIALIDOCIOUS ---- lucida
SupercallifragilisticEXPIALIDOCIOUS ---- arial
SupercallifragilisticEXPIALIDOCIOUS ---- courier
SupercallifragilisticEXPIALIDOCIOUS ---- verdana
SupercallifragilisticEXPIALIDOCIOUS ---- times new roman

Donator — Dumbass Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/17 15:34:09 )
Quest Without Rest
a --- most likely never-ending --- journey to gather items for specific purposes

INTRODUCTION AND KEY
Welcome to this collection tracker! This place will primarily act as a wishlist or memo to myself so I don't have to consult the Item Museum every time I want to trade. Not that I have much to trade yet, I've only been here for 3 days at the moment of writing this, and I'm a lurker by nature. I'll most likely be setting up a little art shop later to start saving up for the items listed in this thread. Most of these are items I need for a specific avatar or character I had in mind, but there's also some items here that I want purely because their aesthetics vibe with me.

[Item name] -- highest priority
[Item name] -- lowest priority
[item name] -- obtained

CRATE ITEMS
  • Victorious Captain
  • Bearboozled
  • Catcher
  • Engile
  • Scarecrow

• The Ruffian
  • Wondrous Wisteria
  • Ballad of The Bard
  • Inari's Oath
  • Untamed
  • Feline of Fertility
  • Doggo of Death
  • Howling Mad
  • Sheepish
  • Joyful Winter
  • Jolly Gifter

• Timely Manner
  • Nifty Nurse

• Librarian
  • Tree Spirit
  • Botanist

• Virtuous Guard

PLASMA ORB ITEMS
  • Corvid Couture
  • Yes, dark Master
  • Elemental Baggy Shirt
  • Chemically Powered
  • Unique Baroque Skirt
  • Astrologer

• Skunk Punk
  • Virus
  • Jacky Beanstalk
  • Aries
  • Aquarius
  • Year of the Ox
  • Year of the Dragon
  • Year of the Goat
  • Year of the Dog

EVENT ITEMS
  • First Aid Kit (Blackout Goodie Bag)
  • Courious Case

• Static in Wonderland
  • White Rabbit
  • March Hare
  • Catterpillar
  • Crybaby
  • Knive of Hearts
  • Dormouse

• Virgil's Hair & Beanie

• Veles

• Pawns Marching

• Summer Rabbit

• Vichard's Suit

• Photo Album (Winter Solstice '19 Goodie Bag)
  • Vregory's Memories
  • Violet's Memories
  • Volkan's Memories

• Dad Fashion
  • Floral Crown

Donator — Dumbass Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 01:05:30 )

House of
Cards ARTS

Art shop of sorts where I can't guarantee a consistent level of quality.
Like Russian Roulette, it's a gamble!

RULES
Currently, this is a PWYW shop! Mostly because I have no clue what the rough value of my work is in this place, haha. My eternal struggle with style consistency doesn't help with nailing down an average value, either.

I accept volts, ohms and certain items as payment.
Have a looksee over here to find out what items I'll accept.

First come first serve, but you can bribe me to let you jump the queue with any of the items in red.

IMPORTANT: You can send a trade before I start, but I will only complete the trade when I've finished the commission.
Please do be patient, I'm not the fastest at drawing.

PREFS
Please specify if you want a headshot, bust or half-body.
I prefer drawing guys, but I'll draw girls too if you really want. They may not look as good though, you have been warned.
Don't forget to include references!!

I WON'T DRAW:
  • clutter
  • complicated mecha
  • couples or groups
  • furries/animals

Animal attributes like horns, cat-ears etc are fine though!
Giving me a selection of characters to choose from is always welcomed.

SLOTS
Let me know if you would like to be notified when a slot opens up!

• SLOT 1 -- OPEN
  • SLOT 2 -- OPEN
  • SLOT 3 -- OPEN

FINISHED WORKS
Will be added to in time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.