Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S/T:] Hedera Fey, orb items etc. [B/W] Deity of Faith, etc.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 04:15:56 )
@xenojiiva: I know, fell asleep so missed it ;_; What did they say/did you find out?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 04:18:42 )
@Xenojiiva: wow that's a bit of stuff thank you Xeno

Donator — Dragon Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 04:22:55 )
@Amortentia: there is a recorded post in the forums about what was said :0 but from what I saw there's going to be some really heckin cool new rpg esque stil items in the up coming charge orbs.

@Ariella74: You did say you were new so why not help a little?

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 04:30:23 )
@xenojiiva: Ooh, I will definitely have to go on the search for it then! That sounds really cool, now I'm even more excited for the drop, and I was pretty dang excited before lol. :)

Donator — Dragon Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 06:14:03 )
@Amortentia: dude I can't wait to see how this will turn out
plus there will be updates to the site soon too

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 06:23:12 )
@xenojiiva: the hype is real! I watched that video and now I'm so hyped for Monday when we'll get to see them all together. My wallet is already crying
Oh that nice too!

Donator — Dragon Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 06:27:48 )
@Amortentia: my walletis always crying lol x'D

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 06:33:20 )
@xenojiiva: BIG MOOD, my friend XD
Seriously though they looked great! We're going to go into pokemon mode and have to collect them all, I reckon ^^'

Donator — Dragon Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 06:37:59 )
@Amortentia: lel, pokemon mode. If I get any dupes imma either sell or give them up lol

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 06:45:10 )
@xenojiiva: heck yeah pokemon mode XD Going to have to try and own one of each so going to have to post like a mad woman or make my poor wallet cry ^^
That's nice :)

Donator — Dragon Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 07:12:29 )
@Amortentia: you got this, I believe in you!

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 07:17:45 )
@xenojiiva: Yeah! Gonna be super active and make all em volts woo!
Got any plans for the weekend to pass the time until the rpg classes are released?

Donator — Dragon Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 07:18:39 )
@Amortentia: gonna be playing a few games with a friend because I haven't played with them i a bit
How about yourself?

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 07:20:53 )
@xenojiiva: Do some artisan work for the site I work on, play some dragon age Inquisition and enjoy my free weekend :)
I work 5 out of 7 nights this coming week

Donator — Dragon Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 07:32:08 )
@Amortentia: now you listen here, you better not get sick ya hear? You have a whole 11 sets of awesomeness waiting for you and a new friend to share those geek out moments with. You stay safe out there ok?

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 07:35:17 )
@xenojiiva: Yes sir!
We gotta collect all the awesome sets and fawn over them, ain't got time for no viruses named after beers! Unfortunately can't self quarantine since I work with at home care, but taking all precautions :) You stay safe too, it's a crazy world out there right now.

Donator — Dragon Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 07:55:58 )
@Amortentia: nerd fact: the word 'Corona' also means 'Crown in spanish. Plus there's a Digimon know as Coronamon that weilds the power of the Sun because Lions/Leos are fire signs.
The more you know

I'll be fine. Don't you worry lol I usually stay home now anyways. My immune system isn't the best so I'm not risking my life or health on a job that doesn't take the necessary percautions.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 08:04:07 )
@xenojiiva: Did not know that, I wonder what is says about me that all I associate it with is beer XD Gosh, I'd forgotten about digimon but now the theme song is playing in my head

That's good. That you're not risking it I mean, sucks to be trapped at home but rather that then sick. Ge got some good hygiene stuff in place usually and even more so now, but there's simple surgical masks too.

Donator — Dragon Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 09:24:46 )
@Amortentia: I have masks, gloves, so much sanitizer that's homemade its funny
also imma give you a smol gift for being here at least and a little bit of push forward, ok?

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 11:07:30 )
@xenojiiva: during these insane times, can one ever have to much, or use to much hand sanitizer? (Obv washing hands before using) I wish we had more masks though, but it's better than not having any.
Oh my gosh, too nice!

Edited because I can't spell sanitizer today apparently ^^;
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.