Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Testing, 1, 2, 3 sweepy tippy tappin

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 05:58:23 )

[insert funny gif]

testing for when i open shops in 90 years. view at ur own discretion, i'm so sorry for what will occur

🖤

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 20:47:42 )

hello! I'm lullaby and i wish to get back into the swing of rp. i've been at it for nearly 10 years but i took a break two years ago to focus on my writing & studies. i'd like to get back into the swing of it here, and i'm looking for 1x1's. group rp is also an interest of mine, but i'm leaning on 1x1 while i clean off the rust.

i love long term rp's set in fantastical worlds. i can also do real world, human body, roleplay but you'd have to excuse me as humans are not my forte. surrealism works too. due to current circumstances, my replies are quicker than usual (same day, maybe in two hours), but i don't expect that of my partners. i like to ramble a lot in my roleplay, and while i do prefer effort of up to one paragraph, i don't really mind if length doesn't match.

i do have writing easily available, but it's small and it is on flightrising. gladly you don't need an account to view it here. my other examples are college essays and old rp's, so i don't find them suitable uwu"

thank you for reading up to this point, but i have a few more things to say!

some things to consider:

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 06:55:08 )

i put too much effort in starting this thread but it is honestly my own fault -w-. it's peak hours to work on this quest thread, where i'll showcase all of the items i've missed and more! stay, chat, cry with me about cutie pie items.

- anything listed here can be gifted for a trade of graphics, writing, and art. the prices of such will be listed in my shop (tba).

if it's a gift to be nice, i will melt and disappear off the face of the earf

Table of Contents

- crate items
- orbs
- events
- misc

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 07:02:56 )
crate items

from left to right: frizz set x2. Keep warm x3, Queen bee x3, Autumnal spruce x3, Midsummar Night King x2, Ballad of the bard x2, Untamed x3, Sheepish x2, Beariy Cute x2.

another photo is listed, this time listing only items that are wanted that have no quantity. from left to right: Faerie Queen, Feline Fertility, and Static Set.

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 07:09:30 )
bring me the orb

misc

i don't know the items and i didn't put names LEL.

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 07:12:24 )
i guess my wish came true
a section for all my fans out there. i couldn't of done it without u *mic drop*

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/9 19:07:55 )

collection of bedtime tales by lullaby.

it's been a while, old friend. *lovingly strokes my journal* i hope to not let you down. please do comment and critique, as i haven't written long stories in a while. suggest themes as well, because it's helpful to write prompts especially if i blank. challenges are open for accepting.

current challenge:
none.

content warnings (like for scary campfire stories) will be posted before each tale and the scary parts will be put under a spoiler.

easy access to your favourite stories by clicking on the links below.

the tales have yet to be written.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.