Around December of last year, I made a thread talking about one of my brothers who got himself into a difficult situation. At the time, mom was helping him out financially by paying for the hotel he was staying at(there was a restraining order against him, so he couldn't be anywhere near his girlfriend or their apartment). While mom was over there, she handled the money aspect. When she returned, she apparently gave him the info for her VISA and American Express cards. "To help him out on anything he needs to pay for". That brother is infamous for stealing from family, whether it's money or things that he can pawn off. We've all had items disappear that we never got back. Anyway, today, she noticed some charges on both cards that she couldn't account for. Asked the brother that lives with us to log into her account to see what they were for. Turns out that the one she gave the card info to was using said cards to pay for video game transactions(most were Nintendo related, there was one for PSN). He did that behind her back and never told her. Mom was absolutely outraged. Everyone in the family knows that he's extremely selfish and only thinks about himself. He's never really had to handle difficult situations per se because someone would always bail him out. It's part of the reason why I keep my distance from him. It's too late to dispute the charges on the cards, so not much that can be done. She wrote a message to him(don't know if she sent it yet) declaring that she will no longer financially assist him in any way, that if he tries anything again, she'll turn him in to the police and that he's dead to her. She feels sorry for his kids having such a selfish, manipulative and irresponsible father. Also told me that if he calls, not to talk to him. Doubt that'll happen, he hasn't called me in years and the last "conversation" we had was on my birthday, which he only sent two texts and never spoke to me again. He's been this way for years.