Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [Request] Searching for 1x1's

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 17:51:57 )
Hi all! The name's Synth and I'm looking to get back into roleplaying. It's been a few years since I tried it and my writing skills have gotten kinda rusty, but if you don't mind that hopefully we can get some threads going.

The big thing for me is that I'm not super into romance, and I would prefer our roleplay isn't romance-based and doesn't have a goal of having our characters get together. It's fine if that kind of thing develops naturally over the course of the roleplay or we later decide we'd like to do it, but I'd prefer not to start out with romance in mind as the ultimate purpose of a thread.

I'm happy to do fandom characters, original characters, or a mix. I can do whatever pairings in term of gender/species/etc. I tend to play masculine characters and I can play multiple characters at once.

Original/non-fandom ideas:
Supernatural/paranormal
Werewolves/vampires/witches
Fantasy
Scifi
Apocalypse/dystopia

Fandoms:
Fallout 4
Mad Max
Supernatural (TV show)
Doctor Who

Plots/Ideas:
A coven/group of witches or other supernatural "creatures" living off in the woods on their own, potentially because they're seen as dangerous to the regular humans living in a nearby town. Could be something where they go into town to explore the humans, or a human wanders out to them. Could be set in a variety of genres such as fantasy, scifi, modern/urban, dystopian.

A group of wanderers, such as for a military purpose or maybe they're just scavengers, going about their day to day business. Again this could be set in a variety of genres and the group could have a variety of purposes/goals based on our interests for the rp.

I'd like to specifically do something in the Fallout 4 universe, so if you're interested in that hit me up.
ping me for best results

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 06:45:01 )
@Synth:

Hi, if you are still looking i can do something with the supernatural tv show if you like

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.