Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Computers?

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/30 06:25:44 )
anyone on here know about computers?

I'm interested in getting a desktop for the first time, but there's just so much out there and I don't know what I'm looking at.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/30 07:17:28 )
@Bioshock: yeah I've got an idea of what I need, but I don't know what's overkill or not, haha. I watch a lot of youtube/twitch, so I mostly need something for watching videos. I've never played any of these new PC games, and I'd like to play a couple. The last time I played a game on PC was like the Sims 2 lmao.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 03:36:33 )
@Bioshock: ok! that's helpful to know o: I'm kinda only interested in smaller indie games, so most likely nothing extreme there, lol.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 02:12:11 )
Going to be super unhelpful here but I built my own but had assistance with compatibility (eg. will this form of motherboard work with this kind of ram etc) from a friend. That part is super daunting because generally you want everything to work when you put it together! The rest is fun to do. I hope you can work it out, its super rewarding. There are a lot of options these days which I guess can be overwhelming but there will be something that suits your needs, whatever they may be.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.