Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Give me anime/game ost suggestions ? :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 04:46:20 )
Sorry this is the wrong forum ?
But music is a form of entertainment so if this is the wrong place lemme know.

So i am making a play list for myself.
when i draw fill with anime/game osts.

https://youtu.be/JbXVNKtmWnc
this is what i got so far on it if you want an idea of what i am interested in. :)

done by xvz

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:04:11 )

The Last of Us soundtrack is beautiful, as is the Skyrim soundtrack. I can't see if you have either of those on your list yet because I'm on mobile.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:28:48 )

I suggest the Halo soundtrack and the Unreal & Unreal: Return To Napali sountrack. And for anime Ghost In The Shell and everything by Joe Hisashi (he's done everything for Studio Ghibli). You can also try out the works by shiro sagisu

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:41:24 )
I highly recommend the OST for Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex season 1 (EDIT: Pft, I see now that Vengeance made the same suggestion, derp). If you like sweeping scores and eclectic character themes, I also recommend "Re:Creator" OST, an anime that myself and like three other people ever saw.

Have a good day!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/22 02:48:27 )

Ooh, I got two recommendations! The entire Nier Automata game OST (Spotify or Youtube) and entire Final Fantasy XIV + expansion OST (Spotify or Youtube). c:

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/23 15:48:49 )
I've only ever played a couple games here and there, so maybe this isn't the best recommendation.. But it kinda reminds me of some fight scene background music in Kingdom Hearts
Link Here

There's a lot actually from KH that I think may sound kinda similar lol.. Maybe because they're from the same developer?
Square Enix rocks! :viohearteyes:

Also, this may sound completely unrelated but there are a lot of tracks similar to those in the mobile music tap game called Cytus:
Google Playstore link
Apple Store link

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.