Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Chitty Chitty Chat Chat

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:40:18 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

I'm kinda bored. Feel free to chat with me as I listen to my favourite songs on YT
and drawing (well, more like doodling/sketching tbh). Or you can lurk around if you want, I don't mind at all xD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:41:45 )

What kinds of songs are you listening to?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:44:27 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@dragoness129: Hmmm... Mostly video games-based songs such as Sonic and a few. How about you? :o

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:45:45 )

Video game songs are fun to listen to.
I'm just listening to random songs on Spotify. Not really sure what I am in the mood for. Currently, it's playing Adam Lambert's "Runnin'" and I am singing along, loudly, to it.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:49:52 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@dragoness129: Ah, I see. I never used Spotify before, hmm never heard of that song either but I'll check it out anyway. That's very brave of you, I admire you singing along though. ^^ I can't even sing along to a song without getting embarrassed or feeling my voice is just awful.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:56:35 )

My husband gets a bit annoyed at me being so loud. But it's revenge because he is always shouting at games himself when he is playing with friends on Steam.
I like to sing. Don't even care if people don't think I am good or not. Fluff their opinions, lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:00:16 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@dragoness129: Oh xD They do say revenge is the best haha, that reminds me how my brother used to shout at games himself when he's playing games or with friends on whatever online games as well. Hmmm, true. *nods* Who cares about their opinions as long as you enjoy what you like or love.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:02:31 )

Yep! I love a wide range of genres. Have playlists for Rock, Pop, Around the World, Dance, Classic Rock/Oldies, Games, Shows, etc.

Rap or R&B are two genres I do not care for as much as others.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:07:48 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@dragoness129: I see, you sure do have lots of favourite genres than I do. :o xD Around the World genre seems nice though. I'm not sure how I feel about R&B since I'm neutral to it but Rap on the other hand is kinda "meh" to me, only very few rap songs are good or decent to me, the rest are not so much.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:11:10 )

I have many more, but that is the short list, lol. I have playlists on Spotify for some of my RPs to set the mood.
Yeah, if a song has some singy-rap, it's not that bad. But if it is all fast-talky rap, BLEH!
For example, my husband likes Eminem and other artists, I don't.

I am always open to new songs and artists! Love to expand my song inventory~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:18:05 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@dragoness129: I see :o Do you usually enjoy RPs? Just curious. And yup, it's good to pick a song to set the mood if you're doing something depending on how you feel. Haha I feel the same way about the fast-talking rap stuff compared to rap songs that sound like a person singing. Hmmm, I do agree with you on opening to new songs/stuff unless one finds a song they didn't like after hearing it.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:21:07 )

I do enjoy RPing, though it seems like I don't have a lot of time for it anymore. At least not as much as I did a few years back.
Had to even cut down on those that I am in, so I don't get swamped.
Well, if you don't like a song, can always just not add it to your playlist. Or if you don't like it after starting to listen to it, skip it.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:29:50 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@dragoness129: I see and I understand, as people tend to mellow out when they got older and don't have time for RPs due to real life stuff. I used to RP (although not good) when I was in high school and mainly RP for fun. I don't RP nowadays since I doubt I had the patience to do those things either. *nods* True, it depends on the indivivual's music taste. :o

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:36:26 )

I started writing ideas for novels when I was about 7. Never got too far into them though.
Dreams helped spark a lot of my ideas. Can't recall a lot of what I dream about anymore though. -sad sigh-
RPing is fun if you have time. Nice to put yourself into another character.
Yeah, that is true too. Music tastes do vary.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:47:29 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@dragoness129: That sounds interesting. ^^ I'm not much a novel writer as I feel like I will mess up the grammar and sentence lol. Mmhmm, true. Putting yourself into another character does seems fun. :o

Almost gave up on drawing it tbh, I was drawing my avatar but decided to give some slightly different design (from the red scarf to red cape with hoodie(?)) instead. Said drawing isn't done with lineart yet.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 03:57:57 )

I've had to edit and proof-read my kids' writing. They get a bit annoyed that I change it, even though I am helping them out with their grammatical errors.

Neat~! Looks pretty good, and yes, more like a Red Riding Hood.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 04:05:03 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@dragoness129: Yeah, it's true that it's better for someone to help you up with grammatical errors. *nods* Oh, thank you! I'm sure your art is amazing even though I haven't saw yours yet. :o I'm currently drawing you at the moment although I don't draw very fast haha

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 04:17:40 )

My art is eh. I do Pokemon ones pretty well.
Here's a few links/examples.
Pokemon art
Chibis
Quick 5 minute Sketch

Awwww! Thanks! I am looking forward to seeing it! I do LOVE art! ♥
No worries, I am patient. Plus, there's still lots of time left in the event.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 06:01:13 )

I’ve been kinda tired today. But I did clean the house so maybe that’s why.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 06:11:08 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@Totalanimefan: I see. *nods* Hmmm... Maybe you could take a nap or find something that makes you feel relaxed :o

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.