Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:57:11 )

@apollo im burning: Yeah, hopefully with some of the updates Baz is going to be pushing soon the ping system gets tweaked a bit. :vanora_smile:
Oh, odd. xD i always though PS could open/save any adobe file, but I guess not. :O But good that AI can open and save it, at least haha.
Yes, free is always the best!
Oh, was it posemaniacs are something like that? I remember a site like that. :) It would be nice if there were more sites like that for artists to reference. :vanora_xd: I'm awful when it comes to poses and stuff, haha.
Ah yes, I wonder why they didn't make an announcement or something to let everyone know they were in shops? They released others as well, or at least Val's gloves. xD
And sorry it took forever to respond. I've been busy lately. :C

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 05:35:02 )
@Apollo Im Burning: It might. :) But good luck with everything.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 05:40:35 )

[x]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 05:42:13 )

[x]

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 09:28:44 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Oh, I've never heard of that one. I'll have to check it out. :O
I'm sure people wouldn't mind, haha. But doing it for Inktober is a great idea! Are you excited about Inktober? :D
LMAO I'm 100000% the same way, so no worries. :vanora_xd: It always suck, though, cuz sometimes I'll read a reply, leave it to respond once I think of something, and then i end up forgetting about it entirely. :c

Voltie — alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 12:13:10 )
I'd love to have one of these if you're still available! If we could do an art trade, that would be even better, since I really need to practice my own drawing~
@Apollo Im Burning:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 22:20:13 )

[x]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 22:43:24 )

[x]

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 02:00:40 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Sent you a pm

Voltie — alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 08:03:03 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I don't mind being put on the wait list, nor do I mind waiting for you to feel better! Don't rush, and don't push yourself. I know how this stuff goes. <3 I hope you feel better soon, and if there's anything I can do to help, let me know!
Here's my touhouse~
http://toyhou.se/MachineGunLola

Please @ me to get my attention. C:

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 00:08:40 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Hey, no worries! Your health is much more important! :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 10:50:16 )

[x]

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 22:54:33 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Ah, Mother Nature always brings the best gifts. :vanora_stunned: Hope you feel better from that! It’s always a pain :x
Ahhh oh no! :c You’re not stupid!
Glad you’re feeling better! :>

AND AJDJDKCNSKSKDNCNS APOLLO IM
THAT LOOKS INCREIBLE IM SO FKCKDKSOSNDJ??!:!;!! I gasped so loud when I saw that, omg. Pleeeease let me give you something for all the work you’ve been putting into her! :vanora_cry: I don’t have volts right now but I can give you this or last months DIs, sweetcakes, or an October crate! Or multiple of any of those cuz....I’m like so in love with you right now LOOOL. And you deserve so much for all this work
Ah man that totally made my day to see that pic

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 11:51:11 )

[x]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 20:25:35 )

[x]

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 12:26:18 )
@Apollo Im Burning:
I freaking NEED art by you. I swear.
I will be back later! Once you're open. XD
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 12:37:53 )

[x]

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 23:00:33 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Ahhh, sorry for the delayed response. I've been busy lately. :C
Which items do you prefer? :O I'll definitely send them your way!
I get that feeling sometimes, haha. But nah, your art is so great! Everything about it is perfect. :vanora_shock:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:24:15 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:34:34 )
@Apollo Im Burning: nah, nah! You get two crates! You've been putting so much work into this for me, I'm still completely stunned. @__@ I'll send the trade request over asap. :> I checked it out and it looks awesome!! It's so dynamic. :O I love it, haha! Any edits you've made to the image have been great, so i totally respect any decisions you make for it. :D

Ooh, a mask sounds cool! What kind of mask is it?

avi site survey

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.