Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 04:58:56 )

@mizuie: next time you have to try the chicken tenders sub.

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 05:08:49 )
@Totalanimefan: i will definitely be trying it next time!! looked really good (saw someone else get it)
is that what you usually get when you're in florida ?

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 06:15:43 )
@Totalanimefan: also congrats on winning yo, am glad for you
you have such rad ass character designs
do you also make your own original characters? (i'm curious)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 07:37:30 )

@mizuie: that’s the best sub and the one I like getting.

Oh my gosh thank you! Not every avatar I come up with is a winner. This one just happened to be. I don’t normally make OCs because I’m not that good with coming up with story and character ideas lol

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 08:09:03 )
@Totalanimefan: I kinda wish they also sold Mahi Mahi tender sandwiches, i'd buy about 6 of those (i had a really good mahi mahi finger sandwich & conch fritters yesterday they were so goooooood)

No problem!! ♡ it is a very beautiful piece, reminds me of a moon deity
No worries man, you're fine - even I get trouble with that
I have a good 80ish OCs from about 2008 - 2015 that I have to go thru & revamp next to my new OCs, but there are times it is kinda tedious when it comes to character stuff & I just wanna scrap them & restart over? yet part of me is like - just keep some? it's a big
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One of the reasons why I love toyhou.se is the fact that it's kinda like a character storage site with world building? Super helpful for people who make OCs - yet - now I have to relearn it & their coding stuff

but yeah! no worries, tbh it's usually a 50/50 for me
either design first & then everything else after - or - everything else 1st & then the color scheme / looks afterwards when it comes to OCs

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 16:35:40 )

@mizuie: that would be cool but that kind of sandwich might be better at a restaurant

Thank you again. You are really nice.

That’s a lot of OCs you have made! How do you come up with the ideas? It’s really impressive

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she / her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 18:08:33 )
sounds exciting !
just try not to tolerate any family drama while you're down there
aries that doesn't caries
snottie's quest thread

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 06:23:33 )
@Totalanimefan: True true, I believe you would be right

Damn, now I want some again RIP

no problem fim fam, you are also very nice
I enjoy talking with ya ♡

The majority of them were made when I was an angry, sad lil edgy teen ¯_(ツ)_/¯
I didn't have any friends for a good 2-3 years & i kept to myself a lot (no online / no offline), so my OCs were my friends & the person that I would share my OC's with, was the person I was with down in the Keys, FL

My parents didn't go to that timeshare for a good 3-4 years so for those 2-3 I didn't have any friends, I couldn't share my OCs with them

A good number I like & I will keep, if not to revamp then ofc just the names
One year I had a good color coded binder of OCs that an ex-friend of mine stole, so that was fun to rethink on (14/15)
´;д;`

Via the ideas tho, I get a lot of inspo from songs by certain bands
EX: Savages, Immortal & Forget by Marina & the Diamonds / Killing me Softly by Roberta Flack / Molly by Mindless Self Indulgence / Knowing me Knowing you, Lay all your love on me by ABBA fall into one of my OCs that I've kept since I was 15 or 16

Movies are another big thing as well, for a different OC (but they know each other) has American Psycho & The house that Jack built up his alley
( as well as Evening wear, Lights out, Revenge by Mindless Self Indulgence )

But yeah! I plan on revamping a lot of them, I'm also gonna dedicate time to DLC via the Sims so I'm gonna have lots of fun making them there (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 06:53:56 )
@holysnot: They make it hard to be nice, but luckily I won't be dealing with any of my own family drama. Only my Partners family (their 3 siblings + the baby on the way will be only only drama as of current)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.