Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I just saw some items on here......

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 17:44:01 )
.......and i have an f***** eyegasm
Voltron we will be good friends my dude! xD
how is everybody i want to know you better voltronians!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 17:48:28 )

Haha glad you like them! The pixelists are really inspirational around here I am but a lowly illustrator that can't pixel to save my life. I am doing okay today, just did some cooking and laundry while procrastinating on actual work, and you? :vanora_smile:

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 17:51:29 )
@saeyra: your avi is so shiny gooooooosh >w< oh sounds like a comfy day =))) what did you cook? here the same! i just cook something and cuddled like 2 hours with my cat iam pregnant atm and have some kidney pain but this will be over soon ^^

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 17:57:54 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Oh thanks! I love yours too! We are even wearing the same dress
I cooked uhmm its hard to explain....roasted flatbread dipped in chicken gravy.

turned into

Oh congratulations on the baby! I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and the baby is nice and healthy! I love babies. THEY ARE SO CUTE!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:01:34 )
@Atropa Belladonna: hey welcome dear❤️ Hope you enjoy your time here. (I’m Laufeia but this is my mule) xD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:05:20 )
@Saeyra: OMG now iam double hungry! you seem like a nice chef! and do you have children if you love them so much?? =) and thank you just 19 weeks to go for me and m babygirl! she really is a healthy baby ^-^ ohhh and you are right we wear the same dress!!! yes it is really pretty >w<

@Dollie: hey there Dollie ^.^ until now iam really hyped do you enjoy your time as well =)?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:24:01 )

@Atropa Belladonna: I am...decent at cooking. I have a few recipes that I do well and they don't usually look pretty but tastes good haha. Nah I don't have kids yet, but I do plan on having 1 or 2 someday soon. I am really afraid I won't be a good mom and that I am not ready some days, but mostly I'm trying to be financially stable to give the kids their best chance.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:30:17 )
@Saeyra: Ohhhh i know these fears well! my little one came very surprising but well her dad and i love her really much! we also try to get financial stable. also we both try our best in savings and it really worked well since now! and there is nooooooo chance you dont will be a good mom if you love children.... there is no NO! ^^ my BF also ask me alot if he will be a good dad, on the other hand he plays with the neighbourhood children alot, loves his nice to the moon and back. he has this fears and he is so good with children! (i hope you could understand my englisch well... i think iam a bit rusty )

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:34:24 )

Yes we have really great items. Once you looked at the item museum you know you will be broke forever XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:40:25 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Yeah I understand your English, don't worry. What is your first language?

Yeah I want the best for my future children but I am also scared I might wait too long and it won't ever happen. Its super nerve-wracking to think about haha. I have only very little experience with children, mostly babysitting 3 to 7 year olds. I just put them in front of the TV and feed them when they get hungry. I did drill them on their English and ABCs sometimes but not very often because kids have really short attention spans.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:47:59 )
@Saeyra: iam from germany so my first language is german ^^! well yeah children just should learn 20 mins a day! and if you set yourelf under pressure you will have problems with getting a baby... it really is like magic... no pressure = baby

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:49:08 )
@koneko: haha thank you for the tip but i will try to bu them my own ^^ i also played with orbs a bit and get some nifty items to sell!! ^^ how are you?

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:55:03 )

@Atropa Belladonna: Oh I am kinda your neighbor! I live in Croatia, just 1 or 2 countries away! *waves*

Haha and thanks for the tip, I will try to remember that when the time comes!

Always ping me please.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 18:58:56 )
@vengeance: wait wait wait were do i find this item museum???

@Saeyra: ohh nice hi european fella!! ^^ *waves back*.well it really is like this i heard so often of this. just have sex, fun and enjoy your live and hey there is a little belly surprise >w<
and well yo its evening for you too! nice thing!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:03:26 )

@Atropa Belladonna: You can find the item museum right here. We don't have a dream avatar yet so that is why we have the item museum.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:08:27 )
@vengeance: i searched in the forums but i dont find it in wich corner of voltron ineed to search????
and i think i will be broken forever withour seeing the museum yet xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:13:51 )

@Atropa Belladonna: The right here text is a link XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:15:00 )
@vengeance: i will check now *rushing to the museum!!!!*

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:16:59 )
@vengeance: oh and dear iam sorry i have the circus theme in so the links are really hard to see

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 21:23:33 )
@koneko: i wrote them down on paper
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.