Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/20 02:25:30 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

Hmm maybe I'll wathc some anime today.

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/20 02:26:10 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

I wish I didnt work tomorrow morning.
I just want to stay up and play games
I want to run errands instead.

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 02:16:51 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

Ugh work was tiring today

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 02:17:07 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

and omg yayy the Jirachi event for pokemon go is starting :D

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 02:20:23 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

lol my pokemon group wants to go hunt today too

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 02:20:59 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

I mainly like this app for the walking aspect because I've become such a lazy ass LOL

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 02:21:27 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

At least I don't eat junk food all the time. I actually like the healthy stuff

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 02:28:01 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

Omg my guilty pleasure is dark chocolate though lol.

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 04:23:31 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

aw my bf came over but he has a headache

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 04:23:57 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

He just fell asleep next to me
probably played too much TFT last night.

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 04:24:16 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

hmmm I wanna pixel something today

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 04:24:27 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

I wonder what I should make

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 04:24:43 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

maybe another portrait freeb?

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 04:24:57 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

Or should I play OW

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 04:33:30 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

Omg all my computer parts will be in by thursday

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 04:33:40 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

I'm so excittteeeddd :D

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 05:04:41 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

ugh friends keep telling me to go pokehunting with them

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 05:05:02 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

but I'm not just gonna leave my bf alone at my house LOL

┛

Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/21 05:05:17 )
┏


Since 1103 posts.

atleast I can relax. its super hot out today anyways

┛

Report

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — Trashboat Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/22 07:37:42 )
*hides*
Report
Shop | Hangout | Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.