Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 02:07:12 )
So, staring of this chit chat thread with the good news.

They finally figure out what's wrong with me and my health issues so now all I have to do is wait for sugery. I got into university, and I reeeally want to go for phsychology/social work. I also recently started fostering a discarded female bunny who I have named Skye [due to her bright, incredibly gorgeous sky blue eyes and because she flopped so happily when i called her that.]

For the bad news, there isn't really any. My long time online best friend is now my boyfriend [LDR] and I'm just happy as a button. Stressed about surgery and school and work, but everything is just good.

More about Skye and general PSA: Skye is a young rex/dwarf mix [going by looks] bunny with a cream/gray coat color and white splotches. She's such a young sweetie and so sassy and I adore her. I can't imagine why she'd have been dumped and it's heart breaking! If y'all ever see a pet rabbit out and about [they won't have typical colors or markings of wild hares.] please pick them up. They will die. T-T

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 02:54:29 )
Skye sounds adorable!
Good luck with your surgery!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 02:57:26 )
@Phantasma: She's absolutely precious. Loves to lay in my lap and sleep.
And thank you. =)

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 04:35:39 )
@koneko: Same. At first it was just my depression making me sick, then it was a nervous system disorder. Then finally a neuro does a CT and i have a defect in my inner ear. xD Such a simple small thing, causes so much trouble.

I will definitely upload and post some here soon. =) She had run under something [vets said a fence] before she was found so I'm still brushing the paint from that out of her fur.

And thank you~! It is. I am so excited.

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 05:58:28 )

Ahhh I love bunnies! I used to own two dwarf rabbits when I was younger.
Also congrats on all the good news! I wish you a safe surgery when the times comes ^^.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 06:08:19 )
Hope your surgery goes well! And omg I'm a sucker for cute bunnies! I've had 3 but now I have a puppers who is still cute but not very bright lol.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 00:42:13 )
@eliechan: Thank you! And same! I love bunnies. I'm fostering this one until I find her a good home but we have 3 dogs and my pup... He is not happy that a bunny is taking his attention so I have to like, close off the room when it's bunny cuddle time. D=

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 00:47:53 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: xD Maybe. Got it made for now. And I fully intend to. I'm ready to spend money so I can finally make money. .\ Can't even work at mcdonalds without a diploma of some sort up here.
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.