Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Heyo! What's your favorite hobby?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 17:45:56 )
As the title says. What do you like to do for fun? I like to art and play video games. Does video games count as a hobby?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 17:50:56 )

Of course it does, i am a gamer myself but for me i count it more as my lifestyle and tabletop roleplaying and baking are my hobbies.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 17:51:45 )

@Guardianamy: I guess video games count as a hobby. I like to watch anime and read manga (duh it’s in my time) but I also like architecture and urban planning, I like nature, I like watching the Miami Heat basketball team. I like studying Japanese. I like avatar sites too!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 17:52:22 )

@Monorea: I keep seeing you post like one mins before me. Great minds think alike haha

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 17:57:43 )
@Monorea: I love DND myself (I am a big nerd). Baking as a hobby sounds delicious! What is your favorite thing to bake?

@Totalanimefan: That sounds awesome! I always wanted to learn Japanese but was to lazy to commit. I like anime and manga but don't watch much these days. It's fun to walk in nature and sketch things.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 18:01:07 )

@Totalanimefan: Nah i just keep checking the active topics part of the forum page and try to post on stuff and talk to people. The threads i have talked a lot in i keep in tabs and then a (1) shows up on the tab when there is a new message.

@Guardianamy: Mostly DnD but not just that system i have also enjoyed other systems such as numenera and rifts. I also do love watching videos of people roleplaying, like critical role or the unexpectables.
I like baking everything from a good scone to a chocolate chantilly cake. There is one cake people do ask me to bake more often and that is german lemon cake.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 18:04:16 )

@Monorea: just like I do haha. -feels smart-

@Guardianamy: I studied Japanese as my major at university. It was a lot of work but now I have a strong foundation. Oh and I forgot to add that I love music. I love singing and I was in choir. Not I just listen to Japanese music all the time lol it’s kinda hard to keep up with the amount of anime that comes out each season.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 18:13:02 )

Annoying people here and working on things for the site
Next to that, draw, walking, and my pets

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 20:38:14 )
I got the same hobbies!
But I mainly play games rather than other activities.
i need to focus on art more. >: i want to be like those Patreon rich people who can art all day~
~(˘▾˘)~

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:02:59 )

Gaming, designing and photography are my favorite hobbies.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:15:20 )

@vengeance: Do you have a gallery or portfolio of your photography? Also your new avatar and post style is looking quite good!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:26:30 )

@Monorea: Thank you and yes I do: here is my website

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 21:50:32 )

@vengeance: Looks good, nice framing and filters on those pictures. I love taking pictures when it is hoarfrost too.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.