Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What's for dinner y'all

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/6 20:02:52 )
@koneko: that's good, I was concerned xD
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 00:54:34 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Ah tonight I just minced up tomatoes, onions, cilantro and spinach with lime and ate that.
Then had blueberries and Greek yogurt for a desert(with some honey and cinnamon).

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 10:10:43 )

@Laufeia: Japanese food is great. I couldn’t live without it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 11:06:16 )
@Millet: omg you're so healthy! I had donuts for breakfast and lunch and then soda for dinner /feels so guilty reading everyone else's meals

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 11:08:41 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: mine were actually Krispy Kreme lol xD it was a special delivery because there's no KK on this island. So I ate 2 lol

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 11:35:58 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: I'm on Oahu/Hawaii XD we have no KK but recently got a DD (tho I haven't gone)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 19:22:56 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

eliechan:
@Millet: omg you're so healthy! I had donuts for breakfast and lunch and then soda for dinner /feels so guilty reading everyone else's meals
I try to be, though that meal still isn't very nutritionally complete. I used to be morbidly obese back in high school didn't really know, care or acknowledge nutrition much until I started getting really sick. Lost 80lbs and was super healthy- got lazy and morbidly depressed and gained thirty back in a couple years. Gotta get that down again

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 00:00:35 )
@Millet: wow I'm nevertheless inspired, that sounds like you really worked hard at it. I dropped 50lbs(?) from my peak but gained back 15. Mine wasn't motivation or any sort of determination tho, it was just simply because I changed careers. (Also I cut Starbucks Frappuccinos lol.) I was originally at a desk job but now I do massage full time. It's a slow paced physical non-intense activity that keeps me on my feet all day and I attribute to better health and more energy overall. Now I just have to work at my diet which is worse than terrible.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.