Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 04:37:24 )
@Rubix: Maybe.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 04:40:44 )
@lordlucre: oh i'm sorry ;c i won't ask. sorry if i went crossed a line-

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 04:44:05 )

@Rubix: I get that. I had some friends on Gaia, but honestly they felt superficial, like we were just using each other to earn gold. It feels different here for some reason, like we can have conversations and they actually have some meaning instead of just random spam.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 04:52:40 )
@lufi: idk if the tons of guild requests or challenge requests meant using me.

i just feel like... i don't want to? idk. i don't want to socialize. and i don't really socialize. on online games, gaia, or most of these sites.

the only times i really chat are in ernya, caedon, and here. idk what i feel but i just don't really like to talk or interact. idk how to explain it. i really don't.

but i don't think its the feeling of being used, that makes me act like this. i'm a sociable person IN person lol.

idk but i do agree, there's more 'warmth' on sites like these. its just.. sometimes i feel these sites (ernya, caedon, voltra, etc) already have their lil cliques so its awkward for me sometimes. though i am a friendly dude.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 04:58:32 )

@Rubix: I was on Caedon, but not for that long. Who were you on Caedon?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 05:04:11 )
@totalanimefan: i don't exactly know which name i started with, on cae.

on ernya i started with aladdin, and i think i had the name silver at one point, too.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 05:08:40 )
@Rubix: I guess you could say I'm in the East? Actually the Caribbean.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 05:13:23 )
@lordlucre: oh damn thats far. no? i'm on the east coast of the US. idk how far that is. is it the 9th over there? o: i suck at world maps lol.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 05:15:00 )
@Rubix: Yup, it's the 9th now. No worries, I'm not that good at them either.
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 05:16:31 )
@lordlucre: i just suck at numbers. mainly. :') well you must be used to the heat, and i'm guessing it'd be hella hot over there for any tourist right? the locals may be used to it though..

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 05:26:06 )

@Rubix: There are some inner circles here too, but I wouldn't call them cliques because they're not closed off. Everyone has been welcoming and open. c:
I have days where I don't want to talk to anyone, but I suffer from extreme social anxiety so that's probably why.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 05:28:31 )
@lufi: i know mostly everyone is welcoming, but i do sometimes meet those people that seem a bit sketchy and its just like 'okay, i get it, i'll back off.'

its either defiant or just sneaky, types. with them slight attitudes.. i've met those types on sites like this, so i can be wary. but i know that mostly everyone is welcome, and i'm friendly to the friendly ones :p

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 05:38:16 )

@Rubix: Yeah if someone seems off to me, I avoid them. I don't like confrontation or causing problems so I just let them be.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 05:39:07 )

@Rubix: I see. You like using different names.
I like the current one. I used to watch that show as a kid.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 05:55:15 )
@lufi: i just chill around. i don't give attitude unless someone gets in my face first. other than that, i'm lazy and peaceful. lol.

@totalanimefan: i've had rubix for a year or so now, though. on cae, and now on here. c: everytime i think of changing it, i change my mind instead, because the name is different, to me.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 07:34:07 )

@Rubix: It's a nice name!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 07:52:57 )
@totalanimefan: thank ya~

hot damn, we made it to the 5th page in a day! maybe even less than-

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 07:59:58 )

@Rubix: Wow you are a posting fool. lol You should be proud.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 08:02:06 )
@totalanimefan: i'm just bored. facebook attacked and disabled my account so i needed something new, because i'm mad at fb and don't want to use it anymore. they literally took all my friends from around the world from me. and my number won't work anymore. so i can't even create a new account.

avatar sites are more 'fun' anyway. i get to make myself even more of a badass. //points to my newbie avatar// lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/9 08:05:34 )

@Rubix: Yeah avatar sites are more fun. I don't use Facebook because I don't like their policies.
lol yes, become a badass. One of the current crate items are pretty masculine. You should get one of those!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.