Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games What mobile games are you playing?

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 18:24:30 )
Pokémon go and Endless Frontier mostly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 18:54:31 )

On my phone I always play Garden Mania 3. On my tablet I play more games. My most played ones are: Block! Hexa Puzzle, Roll The Ball, Block Puzzle, Fruit Bombs & Family Yards: Memories Album.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 20:51:40 )
*looks at both phone and ipad* welp XD
On my phone I have Bungo Mayoi, Utapri, FE Heroes, Tokyo Ghoul, Transformers and a Mahjong game XD
Haven't opened any of those in a while though, rip XD
On my iPad I have LLSIF, Bandori, Voez, and PvZ 2... I guess the main thing is that I love rhythm games? Haha XD
I used to have more on my phone but I ran out of space, oof. Maybe someday I'll redownload I-chuu and Deresute and Idolish7....Which I can only really do on my phone because trying to download region-locked games on apple products is almost impossible XD

*goes off to play daily LLSIF song*
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — Atrocity Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 23:00:12 )
I mostly play Alchemist Code (the character art is GORGEOUS), and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.

Sometimes I play Dots, or LINE Play, or even some Pokemon GO, but it's mostly just the first two. :3

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 02:09:46 )

I just got into Tales of Wind, and Rakko Ukabe (basically neko atsume but with otters!).

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 03:57:39 )
Pokemon Go and Marvel S.T.R.I.K.E force

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 08:00:03 )
@LittleSnail: I didn't know skullgirls had a mobile version, nice!

@Queen of Trash: Also played endless frontier for a little while, one of the better ones as far as idle games go.

@vengeance: Don't know most of them, but judging by their names I'm assuming they are a mix of match 3 and hidden object games :frizzhappy:

@octology: Alchemist Code does have great art, same with Destiny childs/sinOAlice. Line play is kinda like gaia towns right? I like the style of the game, but I'm pretty sure I would be the only adult there if I played it (unlike Gaia towns which is kinda similar I'm guessing)

@Alexis: So it's a game about collecting and playing with otters, pretty sure I've seen a game with

@BranwenEmbers: I really liked Marvel Strike Force, I'm not even sure why I quit that game.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 10:17:27 )

@GalacticGoudvis: They are brain training games and mix of match 3 games. I don't play hidden object games.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 10:35:44 )
@vengeance: Ah brain training games, I played loads of those on my ds back in the day

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 10:43:13 )

@GalacticGoudvis: I love playing those. I am also pretty good at them.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 18:48:38 )
@GalacticGoudvis: it is, I really enjoy it.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Voltie — Atrocity Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 22:58:13 )
@GalacticGoudvis: LINE Play is a lot like Gaia Towns yeah.

I just started playing Ragnarok M, which is like...a mobile version of my favorite childhood MMO. :3c

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 23:08:09 )
I've basically been in Granblue hell for three months.
The art is just so pretty. ;w;

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 01:59:22 )
@galacticgoudvis: It's nothing like the actual game but its still very fun

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 07:41:03 )
@octology: I had the same with Maplestory M, shame that its mostly autoplay

@LittleSnail: Well atleast its still fun, might give it a shot later. My backlog of games I need to try is already to big as it is T.T

Voltie — Atrocity Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 02:24:16 )
@GalacticGoudvis: I actually like that Ragnarok M is mostly autoplay? Because the original was super grindy, and that gets old fast if you don't have 100+ hours to spend on a game.
★☆ Read my comic! ☆★
♥ Check out my art and RLC commission me! ♥

☆★ octology#5869 ★☆

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 17:21:31 )
LaTale W!
i started playing about a week ago.
It eats up so much battery so i can't play it that much.. One time i tried leaving it on until the phone died and my phone got SOO hot. For a few days after that my phone kept restarting itself. Eventually it stopped and went back to normal i guess. i wish i could play it on comp lol.

Last winter i started playing Merge Plane. i was into AFK games at the time since i can farm it while work.

i really liked Paper.io for a little bit. :'D
~(˘▾˘)~

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 20:52:40 )

I've been playing Epic Seven ever since I downloaded it a few months ago. xD Sort of dropped Fire Emblem Heroes for it LOL
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 08:01:05 )
Puzzles and Dragons, BonBon Cakery and Sims mobile

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/7 06:44:55 )
⋆ ★★ ⋆
pokemon go every so often and animal crossing pocket camp, although acpc's become kind of a cash grab as of late so my interest has waned a little :(

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.