Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts No Frens Club

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 05:20:21 )

@Sleepi: Sounds fake but okay.

Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 05:21:40 )

@Sleepi:
business is always appreciated lmaoo
i also do ocs if ya have them!

oh, tinierme! a friend and I were just discussing tinierme the other night! or last night... or maybe today.
I don't remember. Very recently! lmao

a friendly community is always a plus! That, and the avis. In fact, Voltra is the first avi site in like, probably four or so years that I've felt was home. ; u;
my last home shut down kind abruptly. it was sad but nice while it lasted! i'm excited to be apart of one that I can hopefully watch grow like the last one!

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 11:42:59 )
@Sleepi: I just woke up and I'm going to do some preparing for my coursework and then I'm going to clean. My morning has been alright despite yesterday being pretty terrible! How is yours going?

[Quests][Store]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 15:55:31 )

I though the title of the hangout said No French Club first. And I was kinda confused.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 20:20:47 )
@Grookey: Yeah, from what Ive heard its not worth it (if youve already played Sun or Moon) since there's barely any changes. Whats your favourite Pokemon game?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 20:21:33 )
@Sleepi: Pretty good, thanks for askin (minus spotty connection). Hows youurs?

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/2 22:46:03 )
@Sleepi: thank you. <3 Fun? debatable haha. But up to getting our place all set to sell and trying to find a new apartment in our price range. It's not going well.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 01:09:26 )
@Glide: That's a really hard question to answer, lol. Nostalgia says either Emerald or Diamond/Pearl, but I have been leaning a lot towards Black/White. I lost BOTH diamond and black, so I can't even replay them to help decide lol. I feel like Black/White are underrated games. What about you, what's your favorite?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 04:54:34 )
@Grookey: Yoo same opinion actually. I really loved ORAS buut Black1 was amazing for N and the rival (loved that it was a whole new pokedex too). Diamond was my first game so yeah, nostalgia.
X was pretty if not super easy

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 06:27:11 )
@Glide: Emerald was my first game lol, but it was kind of shared between my brothers and I. Technically speaking pearl was my first personal game that wasn't shared. Black/White1 were the last games my older brother played with me, we went to gamestop the same day it came out and bought it. They were also the last games to feature sprites, which I miss a lot. Something about sprites just give them more personality, than the animated pokemon in X/Y and beyond. Each of the games have their own personal connections to them lol, never really thought about it until now.

However N was EASILY my favorite rival, his theme and personality were pretty cool. I loved X/Y's character customization options, but overall the game felt kind of.. rushed? I guess that's because they made it very easy lol. Not saying it was a terrible game, but probably my least favorite of them all.

So I guess..... It's still kind of a 3-way tie for me, but I believe I can narrow it down to diamond/black1. Emerald just has sooooo much nostalgia.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 06:31:52 )
@Grookey: aw, yeah. something special about sharing games with your siblings. brother feel the same way about gen 4.
oh, there's this youtube video a guy did on the history of sprites/models thats really neat (I can link you if youre interested) and I feel the same way; sprites have a lot more personality than the 3d models.

yeah shame X didnt have more. wish we couldve got that special Floette AZ had too (it was so pretty).

makes sense! Im still waiting on that gen 4 remake with Primal Dialga
(oh but Hugh/BW2 rival is best boy)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 11:55:46 )
@Glide: Sure, I'd be interesting in checking out that vid. It was disappointing/a shame we never got the eternal floette lol. I'm sooo excited for gen 4's remake, it feels so strange that it's the next game in line to be remade. Hugh was pretty cool, but I think my 2nd and 3rd fave rivals are Cheren / Bianca. I liked Hau too tho..

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 13:26:51 )
@Grookey: The video.

Yeah, kind of dissapointed that Gen 4 remake isnt the next game. its just been so looong since DPP

I love Cheren and Bianca too, and their cameos in BW2. my bbus all grown up
Hugh was so metal tho.

Hau's fun; I appreciated that he didnt care too much about winning but we need rivals that offer us a challenge, yknow?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.