Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Grazing Pasture

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 18:10:40 )
Fae Says --->

@Delphic Dreamer: oh i bite at my nails all the time; theyre just less likely to break like my actual nails haha they also stop me from picking at my face bc theyre too thick to really do anything

~!~ Little White Dragonlet ~!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN for traditional work ONLY~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Voltie — Hermit Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 18:36:29 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: yeah I pick at my face and skin I have been trying to find a thing that will help.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 20:40:28 )
Good afternoon sheeple!

I bring news of... Well. It's a new day. I've been reading Youth Gone Wild, a manga, and it's been fun so far.

How's everyone day today?

Voltie — Hermit Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 06:00:32 )
@fellowsheep:

yes I am doing fine.
Child of the moon

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 03:56:32 )
Fae Says --->

*wheezes* hello finals are aproaching I'm gonna die

Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN for traditional work ONLY~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 08:56:47 )
@Fellowsheep: I was going to ask you if you were ever on another avatar site with the words sheep in the mix?

but anyways would you mind if I sent some stuff to you for future giveaways or contests?

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 10:55:34 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: AHHHH. NO ONE IS SAFE FROM FINALS! Or so I hear. I hope they go smoothly, with minimal panic.

@Unicorn: Hmmm, I think I have a gaia avatar with this username. I was PandaCat96 on ernya & menewsha. Maybe Subaru? The animal & avi site?

And I don't mind at all! Send me a trade, and I'll update the Prize Stall with the items so I don't forget. :) I'm planning on a few items to be added in there, just gotta finish earning & spending the volts xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 19:55:17 )
@Fellowsheep: that was one big donation I sent, but I hope that it comes in handy to you or others who come in here to chat with you ♡ not to worry none of the commons I use anymore, or I had double of some. and I gave you some crate items or extras which will be handy. I am glad to help though. I just got back from taking my little unicorn to the doctor. thankfully no fever, or anything of the sort.

your username does sound like I know it but it has been so long.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 23:06:45 )
@Unicorn: Haha, I've used it on some other types of sites too. If you ever remember a site name: ask & ye shall find out xD

What a relief for baby unicorn! Now, it sounds like the perfect restin time for baby unicorn. Send 'em all the cuddles.

Yes, it is a huge donation! Thank you! :D I'll be tallying it up soon. It'll definitely make some folk smile. :) Guess I get to come up & use silly ideas for the giveaways.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 23:21:18 )
@Fellowsheep: oh yes a good time for her to nap, she was on the moody side so it is very hard to snuggle one who is moody. she got bit by a bad bug so I am glad that she has no fever.

good luck and your welcome glad to help in away, hopefully more will join in on you fun contests and all.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 06:21:36 )
Fae Says --->

@Fellowsheep: lol!!! Most of my finals are take-home so I'm not super worried, its just annoying and i hadn't realized how close the end of the semester is xD;;;

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 22:05:43 )
good late afternoon to you all. hopefully you are all doing well.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 01:39:59 )
@Unicorn: Belated hello!

Whew~ I had a surprisingly lazy week. Time to stay on the horse. I'll be updating front page woth giveaway info. Finally figured out what I'd like to do~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 07:50:10 )
@Fellowsheep: Hello, and that is very awesome to hear. my weekend was very busy. but I have been walking around a lot lately so I haven't been online much.

how have you been doing lately?

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 12:50:01 )
@Unicorn: That makes sense. I seem to be the opposite: I went on my little nature walk, and got the urge to hop on!

I've been doing well. Only had half of 1 bad day so far :frizzsmile: How about you? What kinda walking have you been doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 19:47:21 )
@Fellowsheep: Ooh wow, and my walk was really long my legs and feet hurt, but I am about to go for another walk here soon.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 17:27:04 )
Oof. I took a bit of a break again. Did an entire day long session of my DnD game with my fiance. A lot happened. One character is def ded RIP.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 17:38:11 )
Hello and RIP to your dead character.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.