Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/04/16 16:04:53 )

So I am from The Netherlands and I sell my work through an American website. Now today a tax return document got delivered I need to fill in. 1042-S. However I am staring at the document and I have no idea how to fill it it. Anyone on here who can help me with it?
Report


Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/04/16 17:40:27 )
I would see if anyone professionally could help you like someone suggested above. If you fill it out incorrectly if could be costly. I have someone do my taxes.
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/04/17 06:24:30 )

Unless specifically trained for them, Americans do not understand American taxes either. Some one trained will be your best option.

Report
Item Quest☆Hangout☆Sales


You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.