Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 00:42:22 )
@Unicorn: huh, alright. Well hopefully she's ok!

@Eruca: lol, wonderful.

We've got a lot of them. Some homemade, some bought.

I was just at the store getting a bottle of ibuprofen and I used my rewards card for it since it had 7 bucks on it, but somehow I needed to pay 27 cents? and the ibuprofen was like 2 dollars. I have no idea why? Does tax not count on rewards? I've never had a tax problem in the past.... and also the balance still says 7 bucks. -so confused-

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 06:01:05 )
@Shark: I am pretty sure it was something she ate or she found away to sneak outside through out basement to get outside and be able to be a preganant kitty cat. but thanks. I am sure we will be taking her to the vet I just don't know on when because It is my mums resposibility because it is her cat.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 06:08:17 )
@Unicorn: oh gosh. x_x is your mom ok with her getting pregnant? (if that happens)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 06:12:52 )
@Shark: Don't have a clue I am sure she'd be happy but I aint too sure to be honest. we haven't had any baby kittens since the early 90's when I was little girl.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 06:18:19 )
@Unicorn: they're definitely cute, but it becomes a problem when they have no home to go to, unfortunately. :/ I've gone through it and it's not fun. I kept my baby Coma from one of the litters his mommy had. And we had to give up the rest. This was around 8 years ago.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 06:43:18 )
@Shark: Ooh wow, we kept some babies years ago but some ran away (the parents they got outside and never came back, I was a sad kid) about that.

I am sure mom wouldn't mind kittens, it has been so long. it would pry would be fine she has no pets there dog passed away about a year or 2 or ago.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 03:03:56 )
I'm still so tired

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 21:07:35 )
Simon has stinky farts

I don't think it helps that my roommates share their food with him....

Donator — Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 21:18:55 )
tired?
me and you both.

x.x perpetually tired. I feel like I live my life looking for signs of depression now and I feel like I'm just making a big fuss out of nothing. like a uh... what do you call those? a mitochondriac. a hypochondriac. cringe.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 21:42:35 )
@Eruca: hmmm. not sure how to handle that. I'm just always depressed even though I try to feel better all the time...

do you feel depressed?

Donator — Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 21:59:54 )
@Shark: hahahahhahahaa
good question.

Does it work to try to feel better? What do you usually do?
I don't think we can control how we feel. But we can certainly do things that tilt the odds in the feel good favor. But. idk what that is for me right now. Save eating tubs of icecream.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 22:51:40 )
@Eruca: right, yeah. I'm not really sure what you can really do when you've listened to everything professionals have told you to do and nothing seems to help. I kinda just feel like I'm insane, y'know? Repeating things you've already tried, hoping for a different outcome. :/

and then you see people who say they've done these things and it's "cured" them. and it feels very condescending. there just isn't a universal cure for this.

Donator — Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 22:56:22 )
@Shark: Hm. Yeah. I mean, it's not condescending to say it's cure them if they're not talking about themselves I guess.
But it is condescending to think that there's something wrong with someone if it doesn't work on them. It's so backwards.

Sorry that's the case for you, man. People suck. Hey, you're still fighting. Power to ya.
Ping me

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 23:43:41 )
@Eruca: I think some people need to take a step back and go over what they're saying. It's not like, a big deal, but it could make a difference.

I'm wondering if I can try that new medicine.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 05:46:57 )
Hey Hey people what's up how's it going? c:

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 05:53:44 )
@Eask: hello! nice to see you here~ how are ya?

I'm just watching youtube and lookin for people to talk to. lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 05:56:35 )
@Shark: I'm pretty good nice to see you as well you're avatar is very cute by the way. Oh nice you listening to music or just watching some silly videos? I am also looking for people just wondering around so thought i'd stop by here and see what's up. c:

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 06:06:53 )
@Eask: thanks! I like yours too o:

Listening to a guy play a game. lol.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 06:11:09 )
@Shark: Oh so like kinda like a game stream type deal? and haha Thank you I'm abit of a noob but I think i've done abit better well the best I can lol. But you look so colorful and sweet looking haha very nice.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 06:12:41 )
@Eask: not a stream, just some episodes. lol. But I do also watch streams. :p

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.