Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat A little lizard just wanting to chat!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 21:20:23 )
I'm a bit bored on a Wednesday but since I'm new here I'm a bit anxious to post in others chat threads so I thought I would make my own! Later ill try to make a full fledged hang out but for now just tell me a lol bit about yourself or how you're doin ❤

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 21:24:19 )

Come Post Count With Us! / In Both These Threads!
(with a referral contest too!)

Welcome to the site!
I'm a crazy dragon myself. I love to post all over and I am pretty competitive.
I am currently posting for some contests to try to get some items.
How about yourself?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 21:44:13 )
Ah sorry dragoness I just got done showering! I adore the dragon them of your ago its so pretty❤ Personally I adore lizards and I mainly do art and such! I'm not much for competitions cause i tend to get too caught up in them lol. I prefer doing chill stuff but that doesn't mean I dont like the occasional contest I just need to remind myself that my life isn't on the line or anything like that =v=

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 21:48:45 )
@strawberry: oops I just saw this after I posted the other response! But my day is going pretty good! I recently woke up, (apparently staying up till 5 am messes up your sleep schedule or something like that lmao) but today prolly isn't going to be much besides me working out college transfer stuff and cleaning which is pretty boring :'V

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 21:53:03 )

Hey there!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 21:56:30 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Not much to me, I'm just a goofball.
Standard profile, video games, comics, "I like my cat", cooking is cool.
Welcome to Voltra, glad you found your way here. Your art is fantastic by the way. :D

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 22:26:19 )
@strawberry: I guess it'll be somewhat relaxing aside from the fact college stuff stresses me out OOF, but how are you doin? Do you have any plans for today?

@Lizard Breath: howdy! What's up?

@Millet: Thank you so much! Funny enough you mention comics cause that's like my dream career lol. I used to collect them but monthly comics add up and I'm a bit broke ;v; hopefully I can continue doing that once I have a job that gives me more of a Stable income cause working on commission for a face painting company ain't cutting it lmao

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 23:26:03 )
@strawberry: Yeah hopefully! im just uploading my portfolio right now so its not too bad.
and oh no i hope you feel better soon!! I've been lucky to not get sick this season (knock on wood!) but i did run out of my anti-anxiety meds which made me a bit ill over the holdays rip =v=

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 00:05:34 )

hiii it's nice that you are reaching out!
it is my first day on here :)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:02:30 )
@Val: Hey!! Technically I'm quite new here as well even though I made my account a year ago lol
Hows your first day been?

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:11:37 )

@Lizard:

Well hi hi :D How was it when you first joined?

I like it here so far. ^^ Definitely the next best thing to Gaia in my opinion. I tried so many other avatar forum sites --
but none compare to this one so far. :) I hope they keep on adding stuff to this.
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:19:52 )
@Val: I didn't get to see much of the site when i first joined because i essentially just made an introduction post and completely forgot about it! I recently(as of yesterday lol) got back on due to another avi site being resurrected which reminded me of this one.
How is Gaia by the way? I've always thought about joining but i was too intimidated at the time.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:37:17 )

Oh a shiny new thread to post in! Don’t mind if I do.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 02:19:12 )
@strawberry: dont worry bout it! ive just been drawing :V and yeah i'm planning on transferring from my current college to my local college of art an design (SCAD) because i wanna major in sequential arts/comics instead of just Visual art.
Also yeah I was able to get a refill yesterday! it just took so long because of the holidays and all c:

@Totalanimefan: Hi welcome! how are you doing?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:02:20 )
@strawberry: Personally i'm not very confident in my own writing so I'd much rather work with a company! Maybe one day i'll publish my own though :V

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:24:19 )
@strawberry: Not any specific ones come to mind! My fav comics are from Image though so I think it would be a great experience to work there! I always wanted to do something kind of sci-fi horror-y and I think that might be a great place to find something like that :>

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:40:55 )
@strawberry: They are pretty neat! though i wouldn't necessarily say the comics are Horror, my favorite comic Paper Girls has a very unsettling vibe and it's incredible! Its about girls from the 80's who have time traveled into the present and a Lot of alien shenanigans are involved. Over all the art in it is one of my main inspirations! If you do want gorey horror I highly recommend Junji Ito's works (Uzmaki and Hellstar Remina are my faves) because he is one of the few comic artists I know that pull off that grotesque horror very well while still having some suspense :V oof that was a lotta text sorry i talk too much about comics ;;

Donator — ghost Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 07:36:55 )

@Lizard: Your avi is adorable so far <3
Love your color choices

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 16:41:15 )
@Ghostie: thank you!! I'm probably gonna update it soon now that i have more items but I can still appreciate the simple look :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.