Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 10:18:47 )
@Unicorn: lazy that’s why I haven’t been posting

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:08:49 )

@Unicorn: me too. And sorry for the late reply. I've been knitting.

@star2000shadow: not. Much. Knitting a pokeball hat.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:12:20 )
@star2000shadow: that is fine, I ended watching Kiki's Delivery Service, I think that I spelt it wrong earlier tonight my bad.

@GuttedBunny: is the holidays getting to you also. it has really gotten to me for the holidays, and my birthday coming, which I'll be quiet on what day that is. don't want anybody knowing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:19:10 )
@Turtle Sensei: it is right, I have been texting my mum, and talking about where we will be checking out to go shopping at this weekend. the lady I am giving a gift to, I am trying to figure out what to get her. and so far not having much luck. I know nobody wants a silicone spatula, as a gift it is what the ladies mom said to me. I told my mom and she laughed

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:21:00 )

@Unicorn: lol well I hope you find something she likes!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:24:46 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: that is fine, I ended watching Kiki's Delivery Service, I think that I spelt it wrong earlier tonight my bad.

@GuttedBunny: is the holidays getting to you also. it has really gotten to me for the holidays, and my birthday coming, which I'll be quiet on what day that is. don't want anybody knowing.

that is a good show 'nods enthusiastically'..i fell asleep to 'Boss Baby' I'm wondering if they'll add a christmas show tot hat one..i was surprised theat they did for the new sabrina it made me giggle.
Turtle Sensei:

@Unicorn: me too. And sorry for the late reply. I've been knitting.

@star2000shadow: not. Much. Knitting a pokeball hat.

'blinks' I'm working on a scarf. but thena gain I've been working on it since the beginign fo the year 'sigh' keep undoing and redoing tryign to get it to go right. eventually it will be done haha. and its good practice for me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:26:17 )
@Turtle Sensei: I don't know if she'd like a pair of cozy warm socks I was thinking of getting her a pair or two of socks like that. because well I love socks like that. but like my mum said when she shops for someone she buys stuff that she likes that she knows that others will like.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:29:23 )
@star2000shadow: I haven't seen boss baby yet, but seeing the trailers for it my little unicorn giggled for some parts. maybe I know that they have a Christmas version of that movie called trolls.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:30:56 )

@star2000shadow: what type of knit are you doing? What colors?

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:31:35 )

@Unicorn: everyone loves socks!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:36:14 )
@Turtle Sensei: that is so very true about socks, even my guy loves my cozy warms socks. but he don't know that my mum got him a pair that I picked out. just so I can have my socks back hopefully.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:37:25 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: I haven't seen boss baby yet, but seeing the trailers for it my little unicorn giggled for some parts. maybe I know that they have a Christmas version of that movie called trolls.

Hmm.. I've seen the trolls one but that has nothing to do with boss baby but yeah its cute. 'Boss Baby' is learning what it means to care and not be business orianted fully its..sweet..

Turtle Sensei:

@star2000shadow: what type of knit are you doing? What colors?

Crocheting and White.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 12:46:09 )
@star2000shadow: well that is very interesting to hear and thank you for sharing. I am waiting for my favorite two series to get back on tv in January.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 13:02:41 )

Unicorn:
@star2000shadow: well that is very interesting to hear and thank you for sharing. I am waiting for my favorite two series to get back on tv in January.

hmm..what series are those?

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 13:08:00 )

@Unicorn: lol that's so cute. I bought my hubby a pair too so he'd stop stealing mine!

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 13:08:33 )

@star2000shadow: ooh so how come you keep undoing it? do you not like the pattern?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 13:12:01 )
@star2000shadow: that would Shameless and The Magicians my two favorite series and I have been waiting for The Magicians for awhile now. zi wanna see what they have elliot do in this next series on how they left things in the last episode of the last series.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 13:16:21 )
@Turtle Sensei: my socks, t-shirts which arn't girly, and hoodies always get taken so I try and buy him stuff that he says that my stuff adopted him lol my clothing items cant speak. but that is good to hear that you bought your guy some socks.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 13:36:09 )

@Unicorn: Mine steals my non girly stuff too. Like my blue Unicorn robe!
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 13:38:18 )
@Turtle Sensei: You have a blue unicorn robe? my slippers even get stolen from me.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.