Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 03:42:48 )
@Unicorn: That's rude, sounds like he needs to get his own socks lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 03:44:26 )
@Interstellar Fairy: I lent them to him last night, but not for today. so I've been staumying warm in bed.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 03:45:56 )
@Unicorn: Did you ask him for them back?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 03:56:04 )

@Unicorn: I'm hoping, though after tripping, im a bit acheie all over as is 'shakes head'

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 04:06:29 )
@Interstellar Fairy: I can understand that, I am waiting for The Magicians Season 4 to start up in Late Jan. which I can't waiting for.

@star2000shadow: sorry to hear that it didn't go so well, but it is good that you came back to post last night.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 04:19:44 )
@Interstellar Fairy: I sort of hinted for them back but nothing yet, So I will have to get him a pair, this weekend so I can have mine back.

@star2000shadow: try too relax for a bit and I am so sorry to hear that is happened.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 04:23:26 )
@Mermicorn: Sounds like a good time to rewatch the series lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 04:31:34 )

@Unicorn: it could of been worse, could of been in my bedroom where i have no way to get up to my feet. i kinda expected it to happen eventually, we haven't managed to get tot he empty boxes out ehre that my roomate needs to mov ehis stuff to cause theoens he's using are starting to tear nad break down..

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 09:28:37 )
@Unicorn: ofc darling ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 14:56:24 )

@Unicorn: No it's because my dad is the only one that works.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 22:37:45 )
@star2000shadow: that is pretty bad and I am so sorry to hear that.

@RainbowPanda: Ooh than what does your mom do all day if your all busy with school?

@GuttedBunny: Your looking very pretty love!

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 23:14:24 )
@Unicorn: thank you love :>>

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 01:53:56 )
@Unicorn: Nomnomnom

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 03:56:58 )

@Unicorn: Ehh im doing better 'nods' and mah foots no longe rhurting quite as bad, it still aches but well i did kinda smooshe it even if it was against an empty box 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 14:16:08 )
hello to you all, So sorry for not pinging any of you I wasn't feeling very great yesterday. I bumped my head this morning, so I wont be getting a nap in before going outside today.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 15:22:41 )

@Unicorn: Well she teaches my brother, he's in Kindergarten and does online school like my sister and I. She literally yells at him all day, what a great way to teach a child. Honestly I'm surprised I get any of my work done with her home. -_-

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 00:50:16 )
@RainbowPanda: kids that age shouldnt't be yelled at all day, I am surprised that anyone can do any work.

@star2000shadow: It snowed for us all day Yesterday, and it wasn't on the weather in our forcast for snow at all so I know why some of my bones were aching a lot. hopefully you are doing well.

@Bone Wench: Mommy noms what are you up to?

@GuttedBunny: Your welcome sorry I am feeling gross and hurting like a ball baby.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 00:55:24 )
@Unicorn: Arguing/getting yelled at.
i asked if people were hungry, cause both insta pot an stove pot to make chili were dirty. Cause they just leave the shit to maranade in the sink so i not wanting to touch. Was gonna use crockpot. Dad flips shit cause he wants done faster than that. Ok, so someone come scrub a pot while i start getting stuff ready. No, you need to do it cause you do nothing. Oh, i do nothing. Ok you make dinner. So now here i sit in room

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 01:02:24 )
@Bone Wench: I really wish you weren't there in that situation, you do a lot for them. there so ungratful pieces of work. Let them starve, for a few days infact let them to defend for themselves don't do anything for them.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 01:05:22 )

@Unicorn: Joints ache but im doing so so. spent most of the day in bed 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.