Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 06:28:22 )
@Shark: I don't mind messes but her dad doesn't like them but he should have colored with her like she wanted to. but it is alright.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 06:36:17 )
@rolly joger: most places are sold out of it, but Jeffree Star does has a new lip scrub called Pumpkin Pie it just came out, I don't own it, and I know the lip scrubs are edible, and all the makeup and everything is vegan. best place to look in on jeffree star cosmetics. the lip scrubs by Jeffree Star are so great I need to buy some of the new ones. like French Toast.

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 06:49:00 )
"ahoy,

@Unicorn: ohh i just checked out the site
a lot of the flavors that i want are sold out /:
hmm maybe i'll try looking for it in the mall, i'm going in a few days

76/550

matey!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 06:59:35 )
@rolly joger: here I will send you a pm here in a bit and ask if you've gone to other sites. for the flavors which ones do you want?

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 10:31:47 )

Looking for merlantis.
I'd really like that fish tail .

@Unicorn: Yeah that's true. Eventually. XD~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 11:24:24 )
@Bill Cipher: morning to you sorry I was watching a youtube video on how to make a gift.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 11:42:44 )

Looking for merlantis.

@Unicorn: Hey, morning. It's fine. Was watching stuff randomly myself. That's pretty cool. Hope the gift goes well. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 11:46:19 )
@Bill Cipher: I hope so and thank you, I will have to see if I can try and make it today or tomorrow. and that is good to hear.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 12:21:34 )

Looking for merlantis.

@Unicorn: Sure. Doesn't sound bad. Yeah, better then dealing with other junk. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 12:32:41 )
@Bill Cipher: that is true I heard some creepy noise at the end of my bed, so I am bundled up in my quilt. I also have to go to the store today, hopefully it isn't to busy at that store.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 12:45:12 )

Looking for merlantis.

@Unicorn: Oh dang, sorry to hear that. Been hearing odd noises here. Last month there was a banging sound. Talked to someone and surrounded the entrances with salt before it heard another bang coming from the wall/door. Know it wasn't a person because people don't normally visit at what the heck AM.

Had to repeat that recently after hearing wet footsteps in the hallway. There was no water but it sounded wet.

Hopefully it's not busy for you. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 13:11:58 )
@Bill Cipher: I am so sorry to hear that, you had to door all of that. is your house or place really old? and thank you I hope not for the busy part not being busy. yeah itseems like anytime early morning and late at night things go bump in the night.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 13:22:29 )

Looking for merlantis.

@Unicorn: Thanks. At this point I'm just waiting for whatever this is to finish running it's course. Wouldn't say it's old old. Place has never creeked or anything. Did sound like a knock knock when it happened.

Understandable. Sometimes when I'm busy just wanted to be done with it.

Yeah, that's true. Guess night's easier. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 13:53:56 )
@Bill Cipher: maybe something followed you home hard telling, but I am sorry. I better turn on the tv and go use my bathroom

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 14:27:41 )

Looking for merlantis.

@Unicorn: Wouldn't be surprised. Not the first time they've been attached to me. Thanks.

K, hope something good's on..~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 14:54:22 )
@Bill Cipher: I put it on the all disney channel that has pj masks, mickey mouse club house, minnie mouses show, mickey mouse roadster racers, vamperina, puppy dog pals the little unicorn loves them all. I am sorry to hear that it has happened before.

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 15:14:36 )

Looking for merlantis.

@Unicorn: Oh, that's not bad. Not a bad show list ether. Glad they like them.

Oh no, wouldn't say that. I actually don't mind as long as they're not disruptive. Sometimes they can be friendly and mean well. Not all of them're 'bad'. I've had run ins with some well meaning I's. Plus I enjoy ghost tours. Wouldn't want to shoo those away. ~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 16:50:32 )
"ahoy,

@Unicorn: i really want the peach popsicle bc i love peaches
and i think i found a seller with your link, tyty!

77/550

matey!"

by anarchist beauty
quest // closet

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 18:30:39 )
@rolly joger: yay, thank you :3

@Unicorn: hmm I see. :/

well I'm really loving your avatar right now.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/12 21:15:53 )
@Bill Cipher: I've gone into some haunted places and of course my house is haunted. but I've never been on a ghost tour but I've always wanted to go on one. I got my little unicorn her bottle this morning and took a little nap. I know there not all bad some are good ghosts.

@rolly joger: Your so very welcome, and I am glad to help let me know if it is any good. I haven't been able to buy that one yet.

@Shark: awe thank you, I kept on trying for a few hours until I enjoyed on how my avatar is looking currently.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.