Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Origami Crane

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/30 22:17:33 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.


Autocorrect title being The Organic Crane.

Hello, I am Little Crane, welcome to my little hangout. I take it all of you have read and agreed to the rules, so please act accordingly.

This hangout is open to posting.
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/30 22:18:02 )
If I become established enough for contests, they will be listed here.

2/5
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/30 22:18:27 )
This one might also be for contests later.

3/5
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/30 22:19:03 )
I have seen character art, so I might post any I get here, with credit.





4/5
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/30 22:19:34 )
This one in case I need a spare, and feel free to post now.
Report

Donator — she/they Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/30 22:40:36 )
I feel the freest I've ever felt!
How's every little thing?
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/30 22:44:47 )
@Hazer: Thank you.

@Glume: The freest? That's good, yes? Every little thing is running satisfactorily right now.
Report

Donator — she/they Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/30 22:48:48 )
@Little Crane: Its very good. This time all week I'd be working late right now, but I get to sit at home and type at you guys instead. Its wonderful.
Report
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.




Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/30 23:43:27 )
@Glume: A wonderful thing indeed. Enjoy your time off fully, I would.
Report

Donator — sheep Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/31 03:52:06 )
Hi there! I'm trying to find a little hangout to settle into to keep me coming back to this site. :)
Report

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/31 04:23:26 )
It would be hard to find smaller than this one.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/31 09:16:40 )
@Little Crane: do you make many Origami Cranes?
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/31 09:32:59 )
@Unicorn: I have a talent for paper cuts, so not unless I want shredded hands and a bloody mess.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/31 09:34:19 )
@Little Crane: Ooo ouch that isn't good, so sorry to hear that.
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/31 09:53:32 )
@Unicorn: It is better to admire them from afar, I think.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/31 18:46:36 )
@Little Crane: that might be true I haven't made one in years though.
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/10/31 21:16:57 )
@Unicorn: So you may end up with some finger wounds yourself if you tried again?
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/1 00:08:11 )
@Little Crane: maybe and may fold wrong hard telling, but I do own an Origami book everything.
Report
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/1 00:11:11 )
@Unicorn: It must have many different origami patterns.
Report

Donator Posted 8 years ago ( 2018/11/9 15:39:49 )
I suppose I should put a conversation starter in, to encourage others to post here.
Is anyone else getting snow? We are having our first snowfall today.
Report
Item Quest☆Hangout☆Sales


You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.