Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Cirque ad Infinitum Cirque ad Infinitum: F.A.Q

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/10/30 23:04:41 )
@Pisces: Hello! I'd be happy to answer any of your questions. C;
All previous granted items are in the Joyful Jamboree event shop now. They were put in the shop in the order they were released.
To receive a participation grant, you need only post in the event threads with Act in their title. Posting and/or just playing the activity in that thread will count you as a participant and earn you a free grant (event item).
For example, if you participate in Berinhard's Ring of Might today, you'll receive a Strongman event item.
In short, the granted items are just our way of making sure everyone can have at least a full set of event items by the end if they can post at least once everyday rather than have to farm event currency for a full set.
I hope that made sense for you!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/10/30 23:54:16 )
@Dowan: Oh! I didn't even see your ping. I don't think the site is working properly for me today. Its doing some weird things. :)
I came back here to say that I figured it out, I think, and then I saw your reply. I'm enjoying reading the Acts. This whole event is so amazing and imaginative.

Thank you for your reply! Your explanation makes perfect sense.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/10/31 22:22:25 )
Jesi Says --->

are the item grants being given out every day or not until the end of the event...?

~LittleWhiteDragonlet~
Voltra Art Shop | Gallery

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/1 02:26:50 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: Grants will be given out by the end of the event. We'd ask you allow a few days to pass just to make sure the process goes smoothly. C;

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/1 02:32:59 )
Jesi Says --->

@Dowan: Coolio!!! Just wanted to check 'cause Wonderland did day-by-day which is probs why y'all are waiting until the end this time lmao

~LittleWhiteDragonlet~
Voltra Art Shop | Gallery

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Npc Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/3 04:43:32 )
A New Question Has Been Added to the FAQ:

What are these 'dark poses' in the event items?

Something very dark is effecting the troupe, and it appears to be reflecting in their items as well!
When you brave souls face off against the troupe members, you will unlock their bonus 'dark poses', found in the items you already own!
Of course, you can also buy more at the Joyful Jamboree.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 06:06:10 )
Loving these event items and i like how we can unlock 'more' poses as well. t hat is such a good way to keep an event going when people would normally get bored 'nods'

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/9 04:29:51 )
I love LOVE that the items have secret poses that get unlocked throughout the event!
I've been really busy and have missed most of it but got to participate in some of the games. This was a really enjoyable and clever event. Thank you to everyone who worked on it for us.

Also, how long will the event shop be open and how long will we be able to post for event currency? Do we have the whole day tomorrow or ??

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/9 06:06:45 )
@Pisces: Really glad you're enjoying yourself!
The event shop will remain open for a week after the 9th, and you will continue to earn event currency during that time frame.
There will be no event activities, however.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/9 14:12:54 )
@dowan: great! Thank you for replying. I'm glad that we have a bit of extra time to collect event sets. They're all really good.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/10 04:54:44 )

Another awesome event as usual! Thanks everyone! -hugs-

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/13 01:44:36 )
yes very awesome event all the EI's rocked. especially with the fact we has 'two' types in the same EI that was jsut an amazing genius level..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.