Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Hazer's Unholy Horde: A Hangout

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 18:44:04 )
@CrystalCurator: Ah, I hope you get some strength back so you can draw then.
Do you take medication for your illness?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 19:18:38 )
@Rallaa: I take some medication!! ヾ(* ´∀`)ノ It is hard to get medication for it because no one knows what causes it. But I take medicine that stimulates me to help me focus and remember better. Being tired some times makes me forget days or not be able to focus. But that is the only medicine I can take and it doesn't help for being tired. ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Thank you for the gifts again!!!! ✧⁺⸜(●′▾‵●)⸝⁺✧ You are so nice!! I love the Squid and its jacket! My Avatar is so soft now!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 19:24:55 )
good late afternoon to you all

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 20:32:55 )
@CrystalCurator: Do you like any other western stuff besides alternative rock music?

And does your sister like Hunter x Hunter? I think she would really like that too, since she likes Boku no Hero.
The author designed a good system to describe and categorize the character's powers, and allows fans to easily make up their own characters and powers.

A while back, I came up with some character abilities for Boku no Hero.

Quirk: Finger Paint
Allows user to "paint" on any surface using their fingers. Each finger is a different color.
Right index is black, left index is white.
Primary colors on the remaining right hand fingers, secondary on the left.
Both thumbs act as erasers.
Somewhat weather resistant but not permanent. Fades with washing.
Good for temporary tattoos and face painting.

- - -

Hero name: Oobleck
Quirk: Magic Mud
Activating the power causes the user's body to begin acting like a shear thickening non-newtonian fluid.
While in this state, the more stress exerted on their body, the more viscous it becomes.
Sudden impacts are absorbed and the body feels solid.
No stress applied means the body will begin to flow like a liquid.
This allows for many inventive uses, the simplest being slipping through cracks for escape or absorbing attacks from enemies.
Once deactivated the body will flow back into it's original shape.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ovIBsX7cs[/youtube]

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 17:52:28 )
@Rallaa: I don't know if I like any more Western things!! ヽ(´ω`○)ノ I don't get to see Western things very many times!
Oh! I like YouTube and Western channels there! I like CaptainSparklez, he makes MineCraft videos. I also like shane and all of his friends. Jeffree Star is good at videos too, he looks like a mermaid alien astronaut had a baby with a vampire and I wish I looked to that!! ヾ(o✪▽✪o)シ

I heard Hazer say about direwolf20, he also does MineCraft videos so I tried him and I like him too! ☆ヾ(*´▽`)ノ
I like SupremeRK9s, he does Shiny Pokemon videos! I wish I was like him too. My big brother likes Shiny Pokemon, so I watch Dallas (SupremeRK9s real name!) and think of my big brother. He always sounds happy and energizing, and I wish I could do that!
My big sister likes a channel called NintendoCapriSun, but I haven't seen one yet. I want to try it soon. He likes Zelda and I don't know any Channels that play Zelda yet. ヽ(´∇`)ノ
Those are all the Western YouTube channels I like! But I don't know any more Western things I like.

My big sister doesn't like Boku no Hero, but I will ask my friend at school who likes it! I hear about Hunter x Hunter but have never tried it. My friend watches so many anime so I think she has seen it! ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶
The Finger Paint power sounds so cool!! That is a good idea! I like it so much! ヾ(´▽`*)ノ

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 18:47:28 )
@Hazer: awe thank you and hello there, how are you doing today?

@CrystalCurator: Jeffree Star is awesome with video's

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 23:30:46 )
@Hazer: no, and really tired as well. did you sleep well

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/26 04:18:48 )
@CrystalCurator: Since you say you like Jeffree Star, I thought you might like this guy.

[youtube]Z-QOD45gu1I[/youtube]

And if you liked Death Note, you might like Mirai Nikki

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/26 05:47:29 )
@hazer: Do you have any favorite celebrities?
And is there any celeb that you'd rate a perfect 10?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/26 14:40:02 )
@Unicorn: He is so awesome with videos!! His makeup is so pretty! ヾ(〃^ ∇ ^)ノ♪

@Rallaa: The video is so good!!! I like it a lot! He looks so cool, I wish I looked like that! ヽ(´∀`ヽ) Then I watched his Ocean Eyes cover, because that's my big brother's favorite song. And it was so good!! And he looks so cool even without makeup and costumes! He is so pretty!! I wish I looked like him every time!
My big brother has said to see Mirai Nikki, but I never do! I should make time for it! It sounds so cool! ヾ(´∀`○)ノ

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/26 17:40:50 )
@CrystalCurator: I own some of jeffree stars liquid lipsticks.and a bunch of lipscrubs. I'd love to buy more sometime but yes awesome makeup video's on youtube by Jeffree Star.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/26 22:14:02 )
@CrystalCurator: Oh yeah, I also wanted to show you this song from an old Scooby Doo movie.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9NCR1cEbXY[/youtube]

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 07:59:47 )
@Hazer: hello there, I just have to fill out some papers of 4 pages or more to see if I can be seen by a dentist or not in a different town.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 13:31:37 )
We\'ll carry on

/rolls through, over @Hazer: and rolls out

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 18:33:01 )
@Hazer: thank you, and Ooh I hope so. how have you been doing?

@Tuijp: I am loving the colors you used for your avatar and the style of it all.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 18:42:53 )
We\'ll carry on

@Unicorn: I just got the showstopper and wanted to use it

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 01:40:22 )
@Tuijp: well that is very awesome to hear that you just got it and congraymts on getting a showstopper. sorry for my lateness of a post I went out and bought a minnie mouse costume for my little unicorn today. and a cute pajamas with girly dinosaurs.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/30 01:50:24 )
Working on a new avatar.
Still feeling brown-y, but with some red and black now.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/30 02:07:14 )
Always making the best avatars. ^^

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/30 02:16:35 )
@Shark: Who? Me? :vioshock:
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.