Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/14 18:41:32 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Cliche Icebreaker, if you could have one single super power, what would it be?
I totally overthink these things. My thought process goes like:
"Damn I'd love to fly but you can only go so high before you get light headed/lungs strain. Not to mention without weather control it'd
be inconvenient to get caught in a storm in flight with no visibility. Maybe I'd want to be a healer? Wait no, it'd become my moral obligation
to help everyone and that'd become the most exhausting thing in the world and people would hunt me down with millions of sob stories that would sap every ounce of emotional energy. .."

so with that, the least dilemma power has come down to an Extra Special Green thumb.
I can help the world more discreetly that way. (ex deforestation) And If I could go even just one summer without killing
my cilantro that'd be great.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/14 19:38:51 )
@Millet: I think I would like to have the superpower that I don't need to eat, sleep, go to the bathroom or spend time traveling/waiting anywhere. Basically fast forward time wasting stuff instantly so I don't have to experience it but I could if I wanted to. And I can bestow this gift on others when I feel like it.

Always ping me please.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/14 19:49:03 )
I'd just like to be invisible. :p

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/14 20:38:56 )
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

This is an interesting topic!

There's probably a lot of things i wish i could do,
the first thing that comes to mind though is cure any illness and make sure my family is safe and healthy <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/14 20:41:56 )

Invisible. So I can go haunt the people who hurt me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/14 21:42:50 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@Saeyra: oooooh I like that one too. It'd help aleviate my lazy problem as there would naturally be more time!

@Shark:
@Vengeance:
^Both of you: oooh. I've totally fantasized trolling people as a ghost/invisible. Just innocent things that people have heart attacks over like opening the door /for/ them. Haha.

@Nyuu: I'd have to come track you down to cure my narcolepsy! :P

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/14 22:43:53 )
&hearts; &hearts; &hearts; &hearts;

@Millet: Aww, i'd gladly cure it for you!

Questing: click here!

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/15 06:34:09 )
Some way to discreetly make money.
Like generation of precious materials that I could then sell in small amounts over time.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/15 07:50:20 )
I've honestly thought about this a lot and i have a list of whole two.
One - Mind reading. /Only/ if it has an off and on button, super stealthy but might take a while to master. Would probably work for the gvt in some way and I wouldn't necessarily fight for anything, might just be a normal person. Actually very useful as a psychologist.

Two - possession. Lots of potential weaknesses but also unlimited usage. Would probably use it to spectate on peoples lives and not much.

Im generally not a superhero person, so idk if these (ok maybe the latter mostly) qualify lol
tumblr.
literally always ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.