Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/2 22:24:20 )

@Nalightful: Glad to hear and hah, i'll surely do that! :'D
Have a nice day at work!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 08:57:35 )
@nyuu: It was a decent day at work. Luckily I like the usual people I work with. It really helps.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/3 10:51:25 )

@Nalightful: That's good! It must be terrible to work with people you don't get along with so at least you get along with them c:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 07:12:37 )
@nyuu: I could have swore I replied to this already. Maybe my reply didn't go through.
But yeah, it can really make or break where you work. Same with good and bad management.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 10:07:45 )

@Nalightful: That's odd!
Definitely, management is really important too!
I'm about to head out to the store to buy lunch. c:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 22:15:28 )
@nyuu: Ooo yum, whatcha getting?!

I ate some taquitos a bit ago. I usually snack on something when I'm at work too. Perks of being a pizza/icecream joint.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/4 22:17:55 )

@Nalightful: I ended up getting bread and a nice spread~
Pizzaaaa, i want pizza rn and it's nearly midnight :'D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/5 08:00:27 )
@nyuu: Haha if I could give you some pizza, I totally would!
We always almost always have extra. Or someone messes up something or people don't come and pick up their orders. We just eat it instead of throwing it out.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/5 11:49:53 )

@Nalightful: I like the no-waste mentality you guys have over there! There's just something about pizza that makes it irresistable!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/6 08:08:32 )
@nyuu: I really dislike it when bigger places just go and waste food. Some people will actually get in serious trouble for taking home stuff instead of throwing it away. Like... why? If they can use/eat whatever it is instead of it being thrown out-- I don't see why businesses just waste it.

I feel like I'll probably get tired of pizza soon since I'm around it so often, now.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/6 19:26:19 )

@Nalightful: I dislike that too...
Yeah that's possible!

I ordered pizza today, me and my cousin ordered an xxl pizza so we could share but they made us a large by accident so they offered us free desserts, that was nice :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 09:58:08 )
@nyuu: When we mess up, we like to do stuff like that, too!
It really makes it better than dealing with super angry customers. And it's our fault, so it's only right, ya know.

It's not all fun and games at work, though. We have a meeting tomorrow and I feel like it's going to be a little dramatic XD
Not for me directly, cause I'm not in trouble. But for a few other people on staff on the pizza side.

I don't actually work pizza much. I do cashier and icecream.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 12:51:03 )

@Nalightful: That's true, i wasn't angry at all because now i had dessert :'D and it saved me around 5 dollars (4 euro)

Ohh, i hope the meeting goes well!

Do you guys have a lot of flavors of icecream?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 20:11:24 )
@nyuu: 20+ Flavors I think.
Well that's how many we have out. We have a few rotating flavors that change - especially with seasonal stuff.

Meeting is at 3, so I'll be heading that way soon! I'll let ya know how it goes.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/7 22:22:35 )

@Nalightful: Wich ones are your favs? :3

Goodluck on the meeting!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 02:44:40 )
@nyuu: Cookies and Cream is always a good choice. And Cookie Dough.
I've really been on a Butter Pecan kick. It took me a while to try it cause I don't care for ice creams with nuts in it. But it's really good.

Thanks! The meeting wasn't bad. Kinda not needed imo. But hey, that's an extra hour I got paid for.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 09:34:44 )

@Nalightful: Ooohh yes! Those sound great! I like cookie dough and other flavors with little chucks of chocolate and all that~

At least you can see the bright side of it! :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 09:50:55 )
@nyuu: Some of the rotating flavors we've had out recently is a few different cheese cake kinds (a strawberry kind and a blueberry). Just the other day I put out this wild rainbow sherbet or something. It has blue, green, and purple sherbet swirled together. Wasn't sure I'd like it, but I do. It's a little tangy.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 10:30:56 )

@Nalightful: Ohh that sounds nice! I don't eat icecream very often but when i do i really enjoy it!

Questing: click here!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/8 10:48:12 )
@nyuu: It's probably good that you don't eat it too often considering it's junk food XD
Thinking about it, I should try to eat healthier, honestly. And actually exercise some.

I mean, I look pretty fit and everything since I'm small. But that doesn't mean I'm all that healthy.

Oh yeah and drink more water lol. -looks over at my cup of soda-
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.