Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Beach Party! Chat and collect shells!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 15:49:50 )
@razelie: Yep, yep! If I were to be on a boat that was stranded just 50 feet off shore with no form of communication and no one around to see me, I'd be screwed! lol xD

Hello everyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 15:56:47 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: I'll have to make a note xD I'm still not used to all of the items on here haha
did you do the art in your signature btw? :OO its so cute!!

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 16:00:48 )
Jesi Says--->

@Koko: I did! I also did the little moving bunnies in my posts xD

---Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 16:08:41 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: oh really?? thats adorable omg ;w; I'll stop by ur shop once I have more volts *w*
How long have you been drawing for a long time? ;w;

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 16:35:39 )
Jesi Says--->

@Koko: thanks! Yeah, I've been drawing about 14 years haha

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:01:54 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: omg thats such a long time x'D no wonder you're rly good at it ;w;
what program do you use to draw if I can ask?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:16:40 )
Jesi Says--->

@Koko: I use SAI to draw and PSCC to animate, and I have a wacom intuos pen + touch small :>

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:30:31 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: oh a friend of mine were expressing grievances about wacom tablets x,DD hers stopped working suddenly even tho it was mega pricy,, I also use an Intuos! how long has yours served you? :o

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 17:35:13 )
Jesi Says--->

@Koko: I got this one...I wanna say a year or 2 ago? My grandpa got it for my birthday but I can't remember which year XD I also have a wireless adapter for it, which is nice lol I had a different wacom tablet for about 4 years though, and the only problem I had with it was randomly losing pressure sensitivity and my pen wore a groove into the tablet surface rip

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:54:27 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: oh yeah the wireless adapter is such a great bonus ;w; I'm wondering where to get one for mine aa
did the adapter come with yours? :O

I have the issue of the pressure randomly not working too ;w; its very inconvenient

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:57:35 )
Jesi Says --->

@Koko: my ex gave me his cause he never used it or his tablet and he let me keep it when we broke up :vanora_sweat:

yeah, thankfully with the one I have now + the wireless adapter it doesn't happen much anymore

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 20:59:20 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: oh at least you got one good thing out of that x'D wires are such a hassle sometimes like I'm pretty sure I tripped on my tablet wire at least three times already xDD

I wonder if it'll be cheap if I buy it off the wacom website ;u;

anyway, what sorts of things do you like to draw the most?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:03:21 )
Jesi Says --->

@Koko: LMAO right? I used to always get caught in my wires ;;;

I don't know about cheap but at least you'll know it works and is the right thing lol

I like drawing anthro characters haha though you wouldn't know it, since the past few months the only personal art I've really done has been for an ARPG I'm in xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:18:55 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: omg right!! its one of the many hazards of drawing xDD

and that's true ;w; better than wasting money on a cheap but questionable one..

anthro characters/anatomy is still a mystery to me so you're super cool rn xD do you have ocs for the ARPG? :o

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:29:10 )
Jesi Says --->

@Koko: haha I've watched a lot of anthro artists livestream over the years and watching how they do it helped me figure out how I wanted to do it XD; I have 5 OCs for the ARPG :D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:30:26 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: oh that sounds like a good idea xD I might do that too to broaden my skill set

I love hearing about OCs omg *o*
whos your main oc? >:3

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:35:30 )
Jesi Says --->

@Koko: yeee I love watching other artists draw haha

Elfi!!! I've had him since 2015 and he's almost done being upgraded. He's my baby boi :vanora_heart: the other 4 are all his 'siblings' haha. Brai is his bio-sis, and then he found Spryt's egg in the forest by their home, and the twins were found wandering around the forest a while later :>

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:38:18 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: I get too shyyy though xD and end up leaving after a while

Elfi is the cutest name I've heard in a long time ;w; what's he like?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 21:57:58 )
Jesi Says --->

@Koko: haha I rarely talk when I watch them until it's a few streams in; I actually met one of my good friends by watching them stream and buying lots of art from them XD

Elfi is pretty laid back; he kind of lets the 'kids' do whatever, so long as they're being safe. He likes to swim, go diving, and exploring the forest around their home. He also has a greenhouse on their "property" that is part decoration and part herb/veggie/fruit/etc garden. He uses it to teach the 'kids' what's safe to eat in case they ever get lost in the forest again.

This is the most recent pic of Elfi and the twins; Spryt is the other mammalian one but she's gotten a tail upgrade since this, and then the flying ones are Schnei and Spectre. Nym is the octo-like thing on Spryt's leg, and Dryia is the one clinging to Elfi. Schnei, Spectre, Nym, and Dryia are "companions" that you have to earn, and the rest are Evoloons, which is the ARPG's main species.

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/26 18:01:56 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: oh wow their designs are so eye catching! :O they look like a good family x'DD I guess that makes Elfi the parent figure?
how did they meet each other?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.