Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach Beach Party! Chat and collect shells!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:23:08 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: Howdy! Welcome to the party place. pull up a chair and enjoy the sand and waves!

@flaria: My day was all right. Was rather nice outside too.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:24:36 )
Flaria says hello everyone! Have a fabulous day!

@Razelie: That's good, the breeze was really nice. What is not nice is that the neighbor decided to fire the fireworks. Just one. my poor dog, she is scared.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:26:15 )
Jesi Says--->

@Flaria: I'm good! relaxing after cleaning and cooking dinner lol

@Razelie: yesssssss my mom is super happy that we'll be able to go to the beach this Friday and lots over the next few weeks lol it's been "beach weather" here since like May but all her days off have been busy xD

---Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:29:51 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Awe, that's good, I would be too after cleaning and dinner. Lol. Today, it was hot and I felt pretty slow. Right now, is nice. the night.. the breeze. Finally. xD

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:33:46 )
Jesi Says--->

@Flaria: yeeee, I took a nap from 1pm to 5 so I missed the worst of the heat here but it's still. so hot outside lmao

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:39:12 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: I hope, it will go down a little and not in the 100 range. 80s are fine but 95+ Whew.. not good. xD I feel like ham or bacon in the oven or on the grill.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:44:33 )
Jesi Says--->

@Flaria: supposedly it's down to the 60-70s range right now but I don't trust google weather lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:45:18 )
@Flaria: Awww poor puppy! I'm sure you helped calm her down?

@littlewhitedragonlet: Awww, that's unfortunate. Busy days in gorgeous weather sucks. A lot.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:47:41 )
Jesi Says--->

@Razelie: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah but we're glad that she finally has a thursday off next week; the beach we go to the most has a street fair thursdays from 5-7pm but since thursdays aren't in her days off rotation we haven't gone since early last year >:

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 04:59:27 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: No, I don't either but I go how I feel outside.

@Razelie: I use the shirt wrap but helps some but not a whole lot. I still need to buy that stuff to help her calm down. Like Thunder Shirt brand. xD I want to get the plug in.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:03:06 )
Jesi Says--->

@Flaria: yeah, it's not toooooo hot outside, we have the backdoor open so my dog can wander in and out right now and the AC off. during the morning/day though we have to keep it closed and only let her outside when she asks xP

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:19:18 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: I have three dogs over here and three cats. One cat likes to stay outside because, felt like no privacy for her to stay in while the other two are indoors cats. I have to let the dogs out three times or do.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:22:05 )
Jesi Says--->

@Flaria: my dog hates being outside with the door closed if one of us isn't outside with her lmao she's a inside dog.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:27:04 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: I can understand that. Can relate. I feel bad for my cat outside, she have to deal with the other stray cat trying to eat her food. So, each time I come out to put her food down. I have to stand and watch to make sure she eats her food. She is kind of skinny. Like off and on gaining weight and losing weight.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:32:13 )
Jesi Says--->

@Flaria: oh no! I had an outdoor cat when I was younger but she was a stray before she adopted me so I think she didn't have as many issues with the other strays in the neighborhood

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:38:20 )
Sometimes, shit sucks. I heard mention of a specific game that sony needs to stop ignoring the fanabase for, and now I'm listening to the opening and crying internally because omfgthegameismadeoffuckingwin

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:39:36 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Yes, she is really lucky cat and that her name is Lucky. She beats all the odds of the weather. My dog is from New Jersey, Lucky is from South Carolina and last two cats are from Ohio. xD That's it.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 05:40:28 )
Jesi Says--->

@Flaria: nice! my old cat was in Texas but pretty much all my other pets have been from Cali/around me lol

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 14:58:20 )
@Razelie: thank you >:D how are you doing on the event so far?

@littlewhitedragonlet: hello!! your avatar is so cute ;w; can I ask what your top is?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/25 15:40:27 )
Jesi Says--->

@Koko: thanks! It's the Nightwalker Tank from the Blackout Event part 1 :>

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.