Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Learning to love myself; advice?

Donator — Easterbun Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 14:03:52 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

I’m the road to learning to love myself for the sake of myself. I need to change. I need to become the woman I am. What is your advice, I wonder, Voltra? How is one to learn to love oneself?

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 14:42:44 )
Accept everything about yourself including your flaws. You are human therefore you aren't perfect and that's totally ok! If you feel you need to focus on your wellbeing then take time do so even if you feel the need to be alone to do it, you will thank yourself for it.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 14:43:31 )
@Alexis: my flaws huh? That’ll be the hardest part about this. Its gonna take a lot to get me to love even my flaws

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 14:48:18 )
@GuttedBunny: I like to think of it as a process. You will have your ups and downs with it but if you choose to go forward and persevere you can be stronger from it :). This sounds cheesy but believe in your self worth, you deserve to be happy.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — Easterbun Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 14:50:17 )
@Alexis: your right in that. I believe that too. It’s not cheesy

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 12:17:19 )
I agree with Alexis , it's important to acknowledge ones flaws and learn to love them . This is the only "you" ya got so make the most of it.

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 17:14:58 )
Dressing the way you want to really helps. :) I'm bad at giving advice
Call me ping me if you wanna reach me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.