Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland "How long is forever?" [open!!]

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 23:41:45 )
@Lance: Aww, thanks! <3 Feels like it needs more, but I can't figure out what. X3
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 23:43:22 )

@Yuracye: Lol from what i've seen you are really good!
No! I mean yes keep posting but no need to buy them from someone ouo if you don't get all of them by the end of the event let me know, imma be here handing them out xD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 23:44:39 )
@kent: As long as I can afford them. wheeze. I have yet to get a set for myself, but we'll see. q vq

Yeah, of course!!! I usually make a thread for every event when I get the chance. n __n!!

@lance: YES. IT V SAD.
Especially when I'm at work... and I have no choice but to actually work. wheeze.

@rainbowpanda: Ahhhh. I'm nothing crazy! Just some chibi stuff, you know??
AGJHSJKGRH. I WOULD AT LEAST TRY TO PAY U OKAY?? EYE ZOOMS AT YOU

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 23:47:36 )

@Yuracye: Just...JUST!? BISH WHAT! *starts to cry* I have no talent whatsoever...have you ever heard me sing? I thought I was good turns out I SUCK! and its the only thing i like...
No no no, no paying. I have 64k volts. I don't need anymore xD I only need ohms but no one has those and anyways no paying, that's a rule. <.<

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 23:50:35 )
@rainbowpanda: KJKJ WH. NO. NO CRYING PLS. /pats ur head????
Oh man. I know that feeling all too well. WHEEZE. I'm musically...dumb so I really don't know anything music related. I always say that my singing makes people's ears bleed. so- here i am.
Well practice makes perfect, you know?? Just need to constantly work on it. ;;;

Oh whut.
I mean... I have 25 ohms that I got from the daily chance, but you can't do much with that. Hahaa.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 23:54:33 )

@Yuracye: hnnnn I don't practice anything xD no wonder why I suck, I could link you to some covers??
Lol ya i haven't gotten ohms from the daily chance yet I'm broke AF in ohms and really want the may items

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 23:54:47 )

@yuracye: oddly didnt get this ping but that's understandable, I'm just too used to doing it now that if I dont I feel weird LOL

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 00:28:30 )
@rainbowpanda: Oh man! Yeah, gotta get on that! I mean, that's what I've heard anyway!
Covers? Like other people singing main songs?
I'm not.. honestly a big fan of a lot of music. I have to be in the mood to listen to music. I know I'm weird, but I prefer silence. |||OTL

I've only gotten it once. I didn't even know you could get any until I got it honestly.
/thinking face

@ishoji: Huh. That's strange.
I know I don't get pinged with certain things. that's why I always subscribe to threads just in case. Ahhhhhhhh.

Hehe, we all have our own ways!!
I can understand that. u vu /// Plus it looks super nice when you design it, so it's understandable!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 00:38:31 )

@Yuracye: ah okay haha I was gonna send you a cover of me singing runnin nvm haha
Yeah the chance is very low

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 01:07:37 )
@rainbowpanda: AHHHH, I"M SORRY.
I'm sure you really sound lovely though! TT ___ TT

I mean, that's understandable. Q VQ Otherwise ohms would be less valued.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 01:12:27 )

@Yuracye: It's fine ^-^
Mhm

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 01:18:20 )
@rainbowpanda: Ahhhh. Unfortunately it's bed time for me now. TT ___ TT
Nighty night!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 02:16:48 )

@Yuracye: aw okie gn

Donator — Minya Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 02:19:22 )

Nice little hangout you have here!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 02:59:16 )

@yuracye: yeah I usually just check the thread when I dont hear back just in case xD which is hard if the thread moves fast though
and awe thank you >< when I found out you could style your post a few years back I just always did lmfao

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 16:09:33 )

@Yuracye: you did a good job lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 23:58:30 )
@rainbowpanda: Anddd, good evening again! /finger guns

@the youngest granny: Why thank you! I did try... a little. Totally didn't just copy from one of my other threads. /sweats

@ishoji: Same here! There is the occasional time when I forget to subscribe though. x ___ x Those are always the worst.
Ahhhhh. I'm usually pretty boring with post things. q vq ;; I did have the animated one for awhile, but with the size restrictions now, it looks super pixelated and just... horrible. So plain color for me. |||OTL

@totalanimefan: Ahhh, thank you, thank you! TT ___ TT

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/5 00:01:13 )

@Yuracye: haha hello good evening to you! How are you?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/5 00:03:23 )

@yuracye: awe yeah I feel you, I def lost the threads I used to post in before the blackout lmao
you're fine, I think simple things are the best xD but to each their own too

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/5 00:04:37 )
@rainbowpanda: Hey there! Doing alright! Kinda... nervous about my new placement for next school year, but I'm trying to remain positive about it! >: T
How about you??

@ishoji: YEP. I'm sure I've accidentally lost a lot of threads that way. There's time when I catch myself wondering where the thread went like two weeks later, only to realize that I managed to unsubscribe or something. |||OTL
Oh yeh, that's just how it works for me. : p

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.