Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Had this issue twice now

Donator — 404Error Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 16:07:13 )
So I thought it was just maybe a fluke the first time (reason why I didn’t post anything the first time)
But this is the 2nd time when we where given event items I haven’t received them. The first being the chick for April (I had to buy it from the shop) and the other being the spark set that we where given for the lights out event.
I haven’t seen if my mule has gotten them but I haven’t on this account, well from what I can see anyways

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 17:14:21 )
@Zach: You can find the Spark Set under your Accessories tab. I can check out your mule account - you can share here or PM me.

From what I can see your account has all the items I've used our "grant all" feature on. This includes the Spark, Easter, First Aid, and the 250k Milestone Cityscape. So the feature seems to be working. I myself tend to overlook items cause our inventories still need some more organization put in place. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — 404Error Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 21:43:58 )
@fozzy: I see it now sorry for wasting your time <~< My invo is a bit cluttered haha.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 23:13:13 )
@Zach: Hey no worries! Better to be safe than sorry. :vanora_smile:
I'll lock this thread now since we figured it out.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.