Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:54:22 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@dragoness129: Ah yes i've seen that thread! It's a lot of volts! I won't be questing commons anytime soon, i want to save my funds for the rares~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:55:55 )

Sounds like a good plan. ^_^
I am currently saving up for some commons for my next outfit idea.
I am excited to use the newest rare with it.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:57:30 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

ah that's a good idea! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with^^

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:16:35 )

Thanks! I just started saving, so it will be a little bit. Not even sure of all of the items I will use right now. Just buying it one piece at a time.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:38:47 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

That's a good idea, take your time to make it all come together :3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:42:09 )

Yep, yep. I got inspired after watching Coco (which I watched twice and cried both times, lol).

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:45:48 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

Ohh i've never heard of it. o: or perhaps i have and forgot :'D

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:46:36 )

It is one of the newer Disney Pixar movies.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:49:26 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

Ahh ok! I'll have to check it out ^^ I'm actually heading to bed, i'll be checking in again in the morning! see you!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:50:35 )

Good luck on your quest!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:52:54 )

Alright, hope you have a good night, Nyuu!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 00:46:02 )

'pokes head in sleepily and waves'

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 01:06:59 )
    @Nyuu: I actually find it easier to put together avatars when I don't have too many items to choose from. I think that is one of the reasons I am enjoying avatar creation so much right now. I mean, there are a lot of items out right now but not an overwhelming amount. Some of the other sites I have been on where there are seemingly thousands and thousands of items and colors and options.. it sort of stupifies me. There is one site I have been on for so long, my inventory is so big, yet I don't even know where to start when it comes to creating a new avatar. I've had the same one for probably, 3 years?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:11:43 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Totalanimefan: Thank you very much! ^^ i like the dress on your avatar!

@dragoness129: Thank you! I've had a good night, how was yours?

@star2000shadow: Hi hi sleepy head x3 what's up?

@llyr: aw yes i know what you mean~ sites such as gaiaonline, it's crazy! there's literally millions of items or something :'D and i like being able to own all or most non-shops items, wich is possible on a site like this but impossible on most o:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 10:32:03 )
I am just stopping on in to say good morning on this cold snowy day.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 12:01:22 )

@Nyuu: thinkign I'll be visiting the ER soon i think i do have an infection 'sigh' just my luck.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 16:56:03 )
    @Nyuu: Ah yes. Being a collector. I had to give that up on the other site, like you said it’s just impossible to own all the non-shop items. Here it is much easier to procure all the rare or limited items they have released so far.
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 17:21:29 )

@Nyuu: Thanks, it's actually an apron haha. How are you today?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 19:50:06 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Unicorn: Thank you! Aw, try to keep warm on cold days ^^

@star2000shadow: aw i'm so sorry to hear :c i hope you feel better soon!

@llyr: That's true, i still have hope to get all the items here. <3 i also own all non-shop items on Roliana, items date back from '07 and i joined in '10 but didn't start collecting until '12, it took me until a few months back to get them all o:

@Totalanimefan: Cute apron then! ^v^ I'm doing alright, been out all day and am really tired o: how are you?

Questing: click here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 19:57:25 )
@Nyuu: I will be keeping warm but I want to take my little one sledding
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.