Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 04:21:07 )

[x]

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 04:34:30 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Whereabouts is this on Mexico? My girlfriend is from Ciudad de México.

I know how you feel about the nostalgia though. I got nostalgic when I saw pictures of Ballsbridge, my old neighborhood in Ireland.

I can't imagine living that far out of the way though. I have always lived in the city. 0.0

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 04:44:28 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 06:14:46 )
What a beautiful and charming area ❤ I hope you're able to visit again soon
Call me ping me if you wanna reach me

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 06:48:43 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I combed through my Dropbox, One Drive and Google Drive and can't find the ones that I have, so it must be on my laptop. I don't have WiFi. I am using my phone data. I will upload them when I can though. If you are curious about it, you could Google image search Ballsbridge, Dublin. It's an upper-class neighborhood. My Uncle is rolling in the dough. Had we not lived with him we would have lived somewhere like Finglas, which is a rough part.

Outhouse?! 0.0 I used them while camping but I am obviously a city rat because I can't imagine ever using one day in and out. I don't think I could ever live in that sort of place. I really like the city.

Is it sinking? I will have to ask Janna when she gets home. I know Mexico has been hit by a fuck ton of quakes in the fall though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 08:33:02 )
a colorful unicorn
@Apollo Im Burning: that was an interesting story you shared, but I must say that I love the photo of the first road I know it is probably the same road. But that design patteren for the road in the first photo is why I love it so much. Thank you for sharing.
without a horn!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 17:25:37 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 17:32:21 )
Oh, so pretty <3
I get the same way with certain places in florida. only, it probably hasn't been nearly as long or as drastic of a change.

ama

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.