Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat recommend games where artists can create and submit outfits/items

Voltie — She, Her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/04/24 01:13:52 )
basically i'm looking for games similar to stichy since it shut down

in stichy you could draw like clothing and items and stuff and sell them on the in game shop (apparently they used to pay you for it too but they stopped in 2019)

Donator — she/her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/04/24 16:41:14 )
I don't know if it's still an active game, but years ago I made and sold clothes on IMVU, and you could also sell in game currency for real world money within the game. No idea if that's still allowed, but I made real and in game money at the time.
There were ways to do just the art but also ways to do 3d modeling and creating brand nee items as well. It's pretty advanced though.

Voltie — She, Her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/04/24 20:34:24 )
Lina:
I don't know if it's still an active game, but years ago I made and sold clothes on IMVU, and you could also sell in game currency for real world money within the game. No idea if that's still allowed, but I made real and in game money at the time.
There were ways to do just the art but also ways to do 3d modeling and creating brand nee items as well. It's pretty advanced though.
i actually have an account on there! i'm pretty sure its still active i still see people talk about it on occasion on social media

Donator — she/her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/04/24 23:08:24 )
If you're interested in making clothes I remember it being fun on there.
I also made clothes for Virtual Popstar a few years back, but I remember it being a very elitist group that didn't really want new people coming in and making items. It wasn't a welcoming community over there in my experience.

If you practice making items enough you can start making them for sites like this one eventually. I designed a few items on bere before I moved to the writing team. But that was in the first year of the site, I'm not on staff anymore. Still, if you keep practicing you'll find a lot of opportunities out there!

Voltie — She, Her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/04/25 06:06:24 )
@Lina: oh okay thank you! although this isn't really for me in specific i'm trying to look for alternatives for the stichy community to go to as i'm in the discord server for the game

Donator — she/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/25 15:12:11 )
Obviously we don't have item making here, but if any of them like avatar forums send them this way. lol
We've gotten a little slow recently..

Voltie — She, Her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/25 20:07:33 )
@Lina: i'll mention voltra in the discord then

Donator — she/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/25 20:51:47 )
@CV01: Only if you like it here and would want some of your friends to join. I plan to be active on here, so I'll be around to talk to anyone if they come. ^^

Voltie — She, Her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/26 22:48:05 )
@Lina: yeah this place is pretty chill although i don't think any of my friends would go on here lol they don't really go on forum websites at all

Donator — she/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/26 23:57:46 )
@CV01: That's fair, I think it's a specific type of person who likes to be on forums. I keep trying to get my friends to join, but they never really do any talking or posting. lol

Voltie — She, Her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/28 03:59:49 )
@Lina: yeah, like i got two of my friends to make gaia online accounts in 2019 and they haven't logged on since then and one of them said they forgot the password to their account so rip

Donator — she/her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/04/28 13:40:56 )
@CV01: My sister joined, I think Caedon maybe... and posted like 2 times and was like, no thanks.
But she's the one who made me join a role-play forum when I was like 11, and started this whole forum thing to begin with! She could at least still be here with me. ¬_¬
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.