Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events Reaping Ritual 2023: Trick and Treat FAQ - EVENT CLOSING

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/6 13:20:07 )
I'll be needing to post more, or I'll be doing a lot more puzzles

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/6 15:08:13 )
Aww, I'm kinda sad the Goodie Bag itself isn't equippable. They're both so cute!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/6 19:49:06 )
It would be nice if the Goodie Bag was equippable like they used to be.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/10 16:16:05 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin’ | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol’ Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Before i forget to mention it, I love all of the EI's even the special ones you buy with donation money..now if i just had the money to donate. everyones helping me with getting all the EI's I like haha. <:3( )~~

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 01:12:26 )
@Alchemists Fire: .
@FUZZY: .

So glad to hear you like the goodie bag/bundle so much! It will be added to shops and join the wearable consumables collection as Goodie Bags/Bundles '23. I'll make this a priority to release asap!

@star2000shadow: Glad you're enjoying the sets! Also I wanted to compliment your use of the current EIs and Battered up, such a fun look for the reaping ritual event / spooky season.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 02:31:02 )
@Vozzy: thank you, wearing them is the best part
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 05:06:28 )
@Vozzy: Oh awesome!! Thank you!
Will previous goodie bags be added to that collection as well? I'd love to hold orbs and goodie bags and such ^^
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/11 07:18:06 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence | Cheerful Companions | Garland Darlin&rsquo; | Gi-GNOME-ous | Big Ol&rsquo; Jolly | Her Graceful Snow

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vozzy:
@Alchemists Fire: .
@FUZZY: .

So glad to hear you like the goodie bag/bundle so much! It will be added to shops and join the wearable consumables collection as Goodie Bags/Bundles '23. I'll make this a priority to release asap!

@star2000shadow: Glad you're enjoying the sets! Also I wanted to compliment your use of the current EIs and Battered up, such a fun look for the reaping ritual event / spooky season.

Oh wow thank you very much 'blush' I like all the items I got, and can almost always find a way to make something work if i get it haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/13 18:26:06 )
Event Closing!

Currency drop rates have been disabled.
Please complete any outstanding event actions and purchases before assets leave TOMORROW, NOVEMBER 14th.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.