Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Premade Profiles

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/4 11:45:22 )
Unicorn is a deer until a
@Aly: I haven't slept yet, but working on it. I did get compfy enough to try and rest a bit. Thank though and may I ask what you had for dinner? Its is 5:45am so morning here -giggles-
Unicorn horn gets made!

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/4 11:49:57 )
@Unicorn: My goodness, I start getting sleepy-sick at around 2/3 am, haven't stayed up more than that in years x.x;
I hope everything is alright!
I made a creamy spag bowl that wasn't so creamy aha.. the garlic toast was delicious though :D

Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back more??

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/4 11:56:49 )
@Aly: still sounds pretty tasty, and I normally end up sleeping on my left, or right side when I am falling asleep. but every day when I wake up, I am either on my back sleeping nicely or I am sleeping on one of my sides. I like staying up at night, more then being up in the morning. But that don't always work out so great
Unicorn horn gets made!

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/4 12:00:04 )
Test
@Unicorn: Honestly my pasta wasn't too bad! It was a hit-and-miss recipe - next time I will be adding more base with spinach, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes :D
Good good, they say sleeping on your stomach is a bad thing, so was going to suggest sleeping on your side if that helps!

I am the opposite to a lot of people I meet - I struggle to NOT sleep! Get my comfy and I sort of zone out.. it can be such a pain sometimes, I just start getting tired from doing nothing.. I don't want to keep you up though! Get some rest if you can, we can always chat another time!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/4 12:06:54 )
@Aly: that is very good to hear, thank you but the snow plow has been up here 6 times in a row so I'll sleep once it is done making noise
Unicorn horn gets made!

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/4 12:08:42 )

@Unicorn: Snow is so foreign to me! Especially a snow plow whaaat?
    They just go up and down the streets??

It doesn't get cold enough here to even warrant snow... all I get is snow-cones but can't complain about them, especially on a hot summer day!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/4 22:19:18 )

@Aly: Thank you. My throat feels fine. My husband and I are going to Karaoke today! It’s gonna be fun.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 06:20:50 )
@Aly: Gotcha. I really liked the neutral mouth..
@Totalanimefan: I have. How about you?
Question. You ever hear of Cyborg 009?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 07:01:30 )

@Shamrock Shamus: I love Cyborg 009. It has many iterations.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 07:05:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Omg!! You're my favorite person now. It's my all time favorite. I started watching the 2001 version and I quickly fell in love with it. I have Re: Cyborg on DVD and I just finished Call Of Justice on Netflix. Have you seen Re: Cyborg or Call of Justice? What iteration did you watch first?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 07:07:43 )

@Shamrock Shamus: I love the 2001 series! It’s my favorite. It’s the best one lol
I did see the Re:Cyborg movie too. I have it on DVD. I used to have the 2001 anime too.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 07:14:29 )

I’m off to bed. I’ll talk to you tomorrow~ I start a new job tomorrow.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 07:15:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Lol I agree that the 2001 anime is the best. I want the 2001 anime on dvd. I taped them on blank VHS tapes but they got lost.
I admit, the animation for their mouths bothered me a lot at first in Call Of Justice. I got over it though and I really enjoyed the story.

Alright. Goodnight. Have a good first day.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 19:33:52 )

@Shamrock Shamus: Yeah it took me a little while to get used the animation. ^^; But I did like the premise of the story.
Thanks. My first day and going really well. They are all super nice here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:16:39 )
-sneaks back on in- hello everyone and good evening
Unicorn horn gets made!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 23:44:38 )

Hello, all!
    In the next hour or few, I will be releasing my currently layout as a premade profile!
    I will adjust the code slightly, and make it easy to edit the colors/images - OH! and - it is also mobile friendly~

@Elithiya: Pingpong!
    @Shamrock Shamus: Pingpong!
    @sunny: Pingpong!
    @kenome: Pingpong!
    @Zach: Pingpong!
    @Thalanil: Pingpong!
    @Totalanimefan: Pingpong!
    @Teemo: Pingpong!
    Want to be added or removed? PM me!

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 01:17:42 )

Premium Profile 01 | Code
    A specialty made profile with a neat design. It allows the use of most profile text and option for video.
    The theme is mostly responsive, and almost all elements are re-designed (not the user panel or header though, sorry!)

The colors and images are also grouped in the code for easy customization.

Thank you uwu

@Elithiya: Pingpong!
    @Shamrock Shamus: Pingpong!
    @sunny: Pingpong!
    @kenome: Pingpong!
    @Zach: Pingpong!
    @Thalanil: Pingpong!
    @Totalanimefan: Pingpong!
    @Teemo: Pingpong!

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 07:55:06 )
@Aly: Ahh, that looks great.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 08:22:31 )

@Shamrock Shamus: If you have troubles seeing the colors cause they're so light, I tried to make it easy to change if you install the theme :D
    You just need a light, medium and dark color - and then choose between black or white~

@Elithiya: My plebbies (totally calling everyone my pebbles now though omg)
    RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO USE THEM <333

Plus it encourages me to make a new unique one for myself too but shh, don't tell!

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 17:04:10 )

OMG the new profile is beautiful!! I might use it, but I really also like the simple one that I'm using from you too lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.