Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 21:34:08 )

@Spider: Haha that's Pokemon Sleep (which I want)
I was using your typo + the wake up and choose violence meme haha

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 21:51:35 )
    @Totalanimefan: I saw about your interview :( that’s rough, I’m sorry it didn’t go so well <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 21:53:37 )

@sunny: Thanks. I'm not sure what I said where, but it didn't go well because instead of asking more generic questions she just got right into how you do the job, and I haven't ever worked for the government before so I didn't know. She did like me, and she did agree that I am quick to learn new things, but she didn't think that I knew enough.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 21:54:56 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh no, that’s such a shame :( at least there will be other jobs, tho I know you really wanted this one :(

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:23:53 )

@CooperationIsKey: Haha yeah now I'm craving the chicken of the bayou, lol.

I hope everyone is doing well! I had a meeting with an oncology orthopedic surgeon today and they said that the bone necrosis scare was just a scare and they're not worried about anything since I'm not having pain. Yay!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:28:04 )
    @kittyberry: that’s great news!! I’m happy for you :)

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:30:32 )

@Totalanimefan: I recently came across a bunch of my old bits and bobs like that from Gaia; I plan to remove my old username from the ones I can to put them on my profile maybe. :)

And oh no! I'm sorry to hear that about the interview. I hope maybe it went better than you think? D:

@kittyberry: I couldn't stay awake today to save my life but otherwise I think I'm doing okay. Bracing for a likely bad review at my doctor on Wednesday. I fell off taking my meds properly about a month or so ago and never got back to it (I take a lot of stuff with different rules and have a really hard time keeping track of it at times). So my blood test results are likely not going to be super duper. ^^; I'm very happy to hear you had good news from your doc though!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:31:02 )

@sunny: Yeah I did. Maybe it means there is something better out there for me.
@kittyberry: Oh that must have been so scary! It's good that everything is actually ok.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:32:10 )

@Totalanimefan: I feel like I may be butting in here, but as someone who has worked for the government (and been turned down after doing other interviews for other government jobs), I understand the struggle. Sometimes it's just a regular interview, and sometimes they want you to know how to do everything before you've even gotten a job offer.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:33:16 )

@CooperationIsKey: That would be cool!
Yeah maybe she will think I would be good in another role? I don't think I'm getting that one though haha. Maybe if in a few weeks they don't pick anyone, they might come back to me?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:33:50 )

@kittyberry: Thank you so much. And you aren't butting in at all. ^^
Yeah they were wanting me to know everything already. ^^;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:44:00 )
    @Totalanimefan: everything happens for a reason, the right job is somewhere out there!! It’s still rough when you don’t get the result you want but I hope you’re not too upset :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:47:13 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'sigh' joy. the neighbors are stomping and thumping above us as if they DON'T have people living below them and its irritating as heck. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:48:27 )
    @star2000shadow: :( time for a rave until the early morning lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:49:49 )

@sunny: -hugs- I'm trying to think that way too. I was very upset after the interview. I wanted the job so badly and I worked really hard on answers to common interview questions and I felt great about it before it started XD
I'm feeling a bit better now.
How are you?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:49:55 )

@star2000shadow: As much as I miss having my own place, I do not miss the noise of apartment living. ^^;
Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:50:40 )

How many sets was everyone able to buy?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:51:30 )

@sunny: Yeah it was nice hearing good news. It will probably come back as real eventually but I'm enjoying the time I have without it.

@CooperationIsKey: Oof, I know all about those too tired days. I think every illness and medicine I take, aside from maybe two, has a side effect of fatigue. Also I wish you all best with your doctor. I've done the walk of shame before after not properly taking meds for a bit. >.< I have to stay on most of my meds to continue existing, so I've gotten better at taking them, lol. Have you been having a hard time lately without them?

@Totalanimefan: Which is totally ridiculous! How can you know they're way of doing things unless they train you?? Oh well. If they're like that at the start, probably wouldn't have been a nice job. Although now days a lot of us have to take what we can get...

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ✫ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:51:43 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
sunny:
    @star2000shadow: :( time for a rave until the early morning lol.

gah don't give them ideas. i already wanna hurt'em haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 22:53:03 )

@kittyberry: Yeah totally lol. My husband was upset and said the same thing. It's a job that's only for a year as well. Where are you going to find someone that knows all of that before starting the job, and if they did know, they wouldn't be applying for a one year contract.
What is your job title or industry? (If you don't mind sharing, you can keep it vague)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.