Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 12:00:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Pokes Head into thread'
How goes everyone can just wait. <:3( )~~

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:06:43 )
@star2000shadow: hey star! I really love your avatar! How are you today?
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:13:30 )
@CooperationIsKey: lol... the difference in treatment and preparation might be the difference with our experiences with frog legs - the ones I had were in a higher class restaurant - definitely not a county fair.

@Justice: alligator is kind of like a swordfish or tuna steak in texture and is usually pretty mild in taste...
And now that I'm thinking about it, I actually haven't seen it on a menu around here (FL) recently.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:15:14 )
@Shadami: Those are some definite differences between types of seating and their names! XD

@Alorrena: I tend to use the terms interchangeably as well. Loveseat is two-person seating, and a sectional is usually a very large couch/sofa, but to me, I'm not sure there's really a difference other than perhaps a regional preference for one name or another... kind of like "what do you call a woman's handbag?" - a handbag? a purse?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:21:29 )

@CooperationIsKey: extremely busy t.t

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:24:20 )

It's right their in the name though xD c-ouch

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:26:38 )
@Shadami: lol. Now I'm not sure if I'll ever get that out of my mind! XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:35:50 )

@Wildfire: hehe. Sorry :3 it's just how I've seen them. I want a good sofa though. One of the corner ones that are huge and fluffy cushions like my brother had when I was younger.
The corner seat was so big that when I got whooping cough I slept on it like a bed. Omg. It was like sleeping on a memory foam bed. Dreams

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 14:11:06 )
@Shadami: lol. I'll deal :3
That sounds like an amazing couch... *cough* sofa... whatever! XD ... and it sounds like a good memory, despite the illness...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 16:01:16 )

@CooperationIsKey: Thank you! It's in 3 hours.
Your post style is soo cute! I love it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 16:06:38 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Alorrena:
@star2000shadow: hey star! I really love your avatar! How are you today?

It's going pretty good and thanks, I'm still fiddling with her but she's starting to look good haha. and your's is just adorable. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 17:09:32 )
    @Totalanimefan: your interview is soon, good luck!!! Let me know how it goes!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 17:23:29 )

@sunny: Thank you. I'm going over my answers for what I would say right now. :)
I'm a bit nervous lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 17:39:11 )
    @Totalanimefan: I know it’s hard, but try and relax :) they will at least understand that you are nervous!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 18:10:38 )

@sunny: Thank you. <3 I really appreciate your support <3 How are you? How was your weekend?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 18:17:29 )

@Wildfire: it was the best sofa ever. So comfy and floppable on.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 18:19:50 )
The weather just can't make up its mind the last few days. Yesterday it was sunny and 83° out and now today its only a high of 50° and cloudy.

So gloomy today. So today is a stay inside and clean the house day today.

How's everyone's day going?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 18:32:13 )

@Totalanimefan: Aw thanks! I "borrowed" the gifs from I think Roliana years and years ago, and with that site now long gone, I figure I'm *probably* okay to use them for a post style now. ^^;
Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 18:43:54 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' went looking for dividers 'nods' haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 19:07:36 )
@Shadami: lol. I haven't had one like that for quite a while... :(

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.