Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 18:03:01 )

@Q t e a p o n: I'm planning to watch Hocus Pocus on Halloween, and then watch the sequel. I can't wait!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 18:12:55 )
    @Q t e a p o n: wow what a complicated dog, but hopefully worth it. The pup is adorable, and super special:)
    I got my dog 9 years ago, he’s getting old now. He currently has an ear infection and needs drops, poor boy :(

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 18:17:41 )
    @Q t e a p o n: he’s has ear infections a couple of times before. He gets them because he has long ear fur, and my mum doesn’t trim him during the autumn winter season :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 18:34:50 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Q t e a p o n: I have, they have it on the dinsney app 'nods' its actually pretty good, NOT as good as the original but still very good. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 18:39:55 )
    @Q t e a p o n: my mum just forgets to do it. I’m only here on weekends but I will have to be more diligent about doing it. I don’t want him to get more ear infections:(:(
    I also worry about cutting him etc but yeah it needs doing.
    My cat would never let me trim his claws lol. He has to scratch them down.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 18:47:35 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Q t e a p o n: Probably, but I like Hocus Pocus haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 19:15:21 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Q t e a p o n: Cool..im not doing much for halloween so 'shrugs' and just puttering around. so i disspear often haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 19:15:34 )

@Q t e a p o n: I haven't carved one in years! I used to do it every year but I just haven't in ages. I thought about getting one but I'm not sure if I'd get around to actually carving it. ^^;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 19:16:23 )
    @Q t e a p o n: every few months or so!
    Omg, I would never brush my cat, you’re braver than me. They can take your eye out lol

Npc — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 19:23:28 )
Congratulations on reaching the Page 25 Milestone!

Currency Rates in Forums
Event Forum - 12-30 confetti per post
Event Arcade forum - 1-6 confetti per post
General forums - 1-12 confetti per post
General Arcade forum - 0-3 confetti per post

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 19:28:42 )
    Yaaaayyy

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 19:39:21 )
Oh, neat :)

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:28:08 )
We made 25 pages. :3

Also....uhhh... Hi. XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:32:58 )
And I should probably be posting more... but nobody's around??

Anyway, here's some random questions to help spark a conversation or to use as fodder to post (if anyone's interested)
    - If you could visit one planet, which would it be?
    - What country do you most want to travel to?
    - If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be your very first expense?
    - What song lyric best mirrors your life motto?
    - What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 20:50:51 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
And I should probably be posting more... but nobody's around??

Anyway, here's some random questions to help spark a conversation or to use as fodder to post (if anyone's interested)
    - What is the strangest thing you&rsquo;ve ever eaten?

hmmm let's see...

Anonymous:

Um it would probably be The Moon. Sure its fun seeing likenesses in movies and stuff, but I so wants to go there in person.

Anonymous:

Hmm well Paris maybe. the city of love. just to go visit all their Museums and Art places. I bet it'd be a blast. even if i didn't understand anything people be saying.

Anonymous:

Um a new Computer that could handle playing sims and me visiting the website and talking to friends..

Anonymous:

I...actually do not have a way to do this haha. I wouldn't know what Song or Lyrics would. now if it was a character I was talking about I have a couple of opptions.

Anonymous:

That would be Potatoe Pancakes and I disliked it so much my sister went against my mom the next day and gave me something else for dinner cause I'd skipped breakfast that day and eaten lunch at school and she didn't see the point in making me eat something i clearly did not like. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:15:16 )
    One of those that are being considered fit for human habitation. It would be cool to check those out.

New Zealand :)

iPhone 14 pro lol. And then a house, maybe the house first.

Ummm idk, I don’t really listen to music with lyrics.

As in a meal? Brussels Sprouts and fish sticks. With boiled potatoes and ketchup. Grosssss.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:26:11 )

If you could visit one planet, which would it be?

I think I'd like to see Saturn. I'm not even sure if Saturn has a solid planet lmao I just wanna see those rings.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:28:12 )

If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be your very first expense?

I mean, depends heavily on how much I win, but I'd like to get my own apartment/condo/house. I'd probably get a car since I don't have one. And a good computer. XD The rest would go into the bank or maybe some investments in order to cover expenses like utility bills and such going forward.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:28:32 )
    @CooperationIsKey: it’s a gas giant but there’s a metal core!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 21:29:26 )

@sunny: Ah, yeah, I thought it was gas lol. Still it'd be cool to see it closer up, even if it's from space.

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.