Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 Anniversary Gift from the Guardians || Rates LOCKED-IN

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 04:08:30 )

Sims 4 is what finally got me into sims. So I love it lots. ^^

I have a computer that i got in... 2015? 2016? i don't remember. i've had it awhile and I don't really know what the stats and stuff are. just that it works.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 05:05:25 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I keep trying to get the money together to get the 'Country Living' pack.

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 05:19:07 )

@Koah: that sounds good overall :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 05:19:55 )

@sunny: I got a call today. They want to do an interview with me! Monday at 2pm my time. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 06:03:03 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Evening or Early Morning everyone. 'waves' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 06:05:36 )
I have no idea what's going on but I'm excited to read through this thread.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 06:33:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @kittyberry: it's a thread for goals, if we reach certian goals the amount of tokens goes up for post in the event forum. which is good cause it allows us to earn even more and maybe if we're lucky get more then one set 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 06:55:01 )
@star2000shadow: Oh that's awesome! Does that mean we can just talk about anything?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 07:00:45 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @kittyberry: It has to be a real conversation but I think so? <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 14:53:12 )
    @Totalanimefan: that’s great!! Good luck, I’m sure you’ll be nervous but remember you got this!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 15:11:29 )
    We are almost at page 25!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 16:08:41 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ That'll be Cool all thing all else considered haha.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 16:10:15 )
    @star2000shadow: another beautiful avatar from you!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 16:14:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: Aww thanks Hun I'm glad you likes her.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 17:25:09 )
    @Q t e a p o n: whoa holy festive avatar Batman! I really like it :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 17:36:10 )
    @Q t e a p o n: I think your hard work paid off! & thank you :)
    I’m not up to much, just cuddling with my dog currently, how about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 17:39:19 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks' Afternoon folks 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 17:41:25 )
    @Q t e a p o n: he’s a Border Terrier:) he’s so cute! Your cat sounds adorable <3 I slept late today too, it’s nice to just sleep a lil bit longer.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 17:42:34 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Q t e a p o n:
@star2000shadow: Hey star! How&rsquo;s your Saturday going?

pretty good, working on a new avi 'nods' decided to try and do a witchy type. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/22 18:02:52 )
    @Q t e a p o n: omgosh that baby is adorable!! I’ve never seen a dog of that breed before:o

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.